Chapter 12: The Gryffindor Party: Part 1

It had been 2 weeks since my incident with Draco. I had been avoiding him because I didn't want to start an argument, but it was difficult to ignore him since he was my potions partner.

Harry had decided to throw a Gryffindor party. He wanted me to talk with Draco to invite Slytherins, because if no Slytherins showed up it would be a lame party. I was hesitant about talking with Draco because I knew he would want to talk about what happened and I just wasn't in the mood.

I had decided to send him an owl asking if he would come to a Gryffindor party and invite all his Slytherin friends. He replied a few hours later agreeing but said he wanted to talk at the party.

Classes ended and I made my way over to my dorm to get ready for the party. I had decided to go a little fancy by wearing an elegant black dress and put some silver eyeshadow on my eyelids.

 I headed down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, on my way there I saw Draco from a far distance, and decided to change my route to not run into him

I headed down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, on my way there I saw Draco from a far distance, and decided to change my route to not run into him. After I finally made it to the Gryffindor common room I saw Harry and decided to stay with him for a little while. Harry then left me to go dance with Ginny, afterwards Blaise came up to me asking me to dance. After a while of dancing Blaise asked me if I wanted to get a drink.

We made it to where the drinks are and Blaise handed me a cup of fire whiskey, that I immediately chugged down. After a while I had chugged at least 5 more cups of fire whiskey. Blaise left me for a while and as I turned around I saw Cedric kissing Pansy, and I ran out of the party.

Draco's POV:
I saw Katherine stumbling out of the party, I could tell she was drunk. I saw Blaise wanting to go after her but I told him I would handle it and he didn't have to worry. I saw Kathy tripping over herself in the hallway, I asked her if she was ok and she angrily shouted at me saying "DRACO, DOES IT LOOKS LIKE I'M OK?, I JUST SAW MY EX KISSING MY SISTER, I LOST CEDRIC, MY SISTER, AND NOW I'M LOSING YOU TOO", she said while trying to keep her balance. I was shocked at what she had said, she was losing me? Why would she ever think that? All I wanted to do in that moment was run and kiss her but instead I said camly, "Why do you think you're going to lose me?". She then replied "Draco we haven't talked for 2 weeks, why do you think Cedric and I broke up? It's because I smelled you in my amortentia--", she said while quickly falling to the ground. Although I was shocked I quickly picked her up and took her to my dorm.

———————————————————————————
Thank you guys for reading our story.
Don't forget to vote.