Chapter 14: The Death Eater

The summer had passed and I spent all my time either helping Molly in the kitchen or playing board games with Fred and George. Hermione had told Ginny and I that she fancied Ron. We had tried to get them together all summer but nothing seemed to work. Harry had been acting strange towards me throughout the summer, and Ginny had told me that he fancied me but I didn't believe it. 

It was almost the end of summer and Cedric and his Father had come to visit us at the Borrow. Cedric's father had bought all of us tickets (*we're not sure if you buy tickets but we just said that*)  to go to the Quidditch World Cup starring Victor Krum. We had apparated to the fields where we set up a tent that looked small but once you entered it looked like a mansion.

We had found our seats when Ron said " Blimey dad, how far up are we?" Mr. Weasley was about to respond when he got interrupted by Lucius Malfoy saying " Well put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know". Draco started laughing then said " Father and I are in the minister's box, my personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" as he proceeded to laugh, but he stopped once he saw my facial expression. When I had made eye contact with him I realized how much he's changed. His hair had grown longer but still fell onto his face, he had grown an inch or two taller, his facial features had changed as well. The only thing that was the same about him was his eyes, the same beautiful grey eyes I saw 4 years ago still stared at me with the same passion.

Draco gave me a look that was saying he wanted to talk. He moved his eyes to the door then back at me, I nodded and told everyone I would be back. When I had reached the entrance I saw Draco leaning against a pole, he shot his head up and I ran into his arms. "Draco I missed you so much" " I missed you more Kathy so much I'm so glad to see you, y-you look really good", He said while rubbing his neck. He was telling the truth I had changed this summer, my hair was cut shorter with layers, I had grown taller, with other things growing in the process. "Thank's Dracy, you look really good too".

Draco was going to respond when a bunch of death eaters appeared in the area. Everyone had started running and I lost Draco in the crowd. I was screaming his name when I was cornered by a death eater and they pointed  their wand at me. They were about to shoot a spell at me when I heard someone yell "stupefy" and the death eater had fallen unconscious.

I met eyes with the person to see it was Draco and he ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. He pulled away saying "Kathy I'm so sorry I left you, are you okay?" " Yes Draco I'm okay now that you've saved me" I said. " I don't know what I would have done if you got hurt and it was my fault",  he said. "Hey it's okay I'm here now and I won't ever leave you" "We're not positive about Kathy that's why I need to do this before It's too late".

I was about to ask him what he meant by "before it's too late" but he had stopped me by smashing his lips onto mine. I immediately kissed back and felt myself melt into the kiss. I felt him smile while kissing me and deepening the kiss. We had pulled away and I was about to say something when he stopped me once again and said "I've wanted to do that for a long time now, but now you need to leave" . "Wait what, what do you mean I need to leave" he didn't respond to my question when he casted a spell that caused me to apparate away. As I was apparting I heard him say "I'm sorry Kathy, I'll see you at Hogwarts".

My feet had landed in a place that I soon recognized as the Burrow. I looked around to see everyone staring at me. Mrs. Weasly then ran up and hugged very tightly and said " Oh dear Katherine I thought we had lost you never leave us again". I laughed a little and promised I wouldn't get lost anymore. I made my way up stairs,  took a shower then laid in bed. I started to think about how I Katherine Parkinson had kissed Draco Malfoy tonight.

Draco POV:
I had lost Katherine in the crowd of people and looked for her everywhere.
I recognized a voice screaming my name and found Katherine being cornered  by a death eater. The death eater was about to hurt Katherine, I quickly ran up to the death eater and yelled "STUPEFY". When the death eater was away from us more came to us and I used a spell to apparate her to the Burrow with the Weasley family.

I wanted Katherine by my side. I wanted to be able to hold her and tell her that everything would be okay, but I was too dangerous for her. If she would have stayed with me she would have been killed in seconds. I wanted to be with Kathy with all my heart but I just couldn't fall in love with her and she couldn't fall in love with me. We would never have a future together because I would never be able to give her what she deserved,

Because my Father is... a death eater.

———————————————————————————
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, A lot more exciting events will happen in the up coming chapters.