Chapter 20: The Slytherin Party

It has been a few weeks since Cedric had died. I've been in my room the entire time since then grieving. I hadn't gone to my classes or eaten anything. Everyone had been trying to talk to me for weeks but I pushed them away including Blaise. The only person I really wanted to see was Draco. He had been sending me more than 10 owls a day, so I decided to respond to show I was okay.
Harry had knocked on my door one day. I didn't want to open but he said it was very important. I opened the door and he stared at me with wide-eyes, I had been looking out of it since Cedric had died. I had bags under my eyes and hadn't changed in days.

"Kathy you look very sick you need to eat something", Harry said.  "HARRY YOU DON'T GET IT, Cedric was my first love and now he's dead.  " I know Kathy but everyone need's to move on at some point, Cedric was an amazing guy who loved you very much he would want you to move on", Harry said. " You're right Harry but I don't want Cedric to just become a memory." "He won't be, he will be in your heart always", he said. I smiled and hugged Harry.

"So could I ask you my important question?". I laughed and said "Yeah of course". " Okay there's a Slytherin party tomorrow night and everyone was wondering if you would join us?", he asked  "ummmm let me think about it" I replied. "Okay I really hope to see you there, and also please eat something", he said. I smiled and said okay I will.

It was the next day and I had decided to skip class again. I had listened to Harry and went to the Great hall to eat. I arrived early when no one was there so I didn't have to be questioned. I went back into my dorm and was thinking about whether or not I should go to the Slytherin Party.

It was now nightfall and I had decided to go to the party. I wore a black tube top with a matching black skirt.

 I had left my room and made my way down the stairs to the common room  where everyone had turned their eyes to me

I had left my room and made my way down the stairs to the common room  where everyone had turned their eyes to me. "Great, look who show'd up and ruined the party" Pansy said. " It was ruined the second you stepped in the room" I replied. Everyone had started gasping at what I said but I was only speaking the truth. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the table to get a drink. Someone had tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Blaise. " Kathy I've missed you, how are you doing?" Blaise asked me as he hugged me tightly. "I'm okay Blaise, I'm getting over Cedric's death little by little." I replied. " That good, well you want to take a shot?" " I think I need it after Pansy's attempt to kick me out of this party," I said grabbing a shot and swallowing it down.

Blaise and I caught up a little talking about what's been happening since I was away. We were then interrupted by Draco announcing we will play a game of truth or dare. Blaise grabbed me by the hand and we walked over to the couch, where all of our friends were. Draco then said "This isn't a normal game of truth or dare, we have to drink a truth potion".

We all took a sip of the potion and began the game. "So mudblood I mean Hermione truth or dare?", Draco said. " Ummm...dare." "Okay I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with weaselbee in the closet over there." I saw Hermione blush and hesitantly stood up and grabbed Ron's hand and they walked into the closet. They came out of the closet after 7 minutes with red lipstick on his face and both of their hair and clothes were messy. " Okay Blaise truth or dare? ", Astoria asked. "Truth''. "Okay have you ever liked Pansy?" "Yes, I liked her in second year but stopped liking her once I started dating Kathy". I smiled in relief knowing that Blaise did like me but I felt guilty knowing that even though I liked him my feelings for Draco were stronger.

"Well that's good to know Blaise", Pansy said, winking at him and then turning to me with a disgusted face. "Okay sister truth or dare?" "Truth". "Okay what is your deepest secret?" Everyone had started staring at me when I blurted out, "My deepest secret is that I've liked Draco since we were 11." "Do you still like him?", Theo asked me. " Yes of course I do, I always will". I slapped my hand over my mouth at what I just said. I couldn't believe what I had just admitted. I looked over at Blaise and saw the pain in his eyes. I then looked over at Draco who was completely shocked but smirked. I ran out of the common room to the Astronomy Tower since that's where I went to think.

———————————————————————————
This is one of our favorite chapters.
Thanks for reading.