Chapter 42: Sectumsempra

I walked to the common room after my classes to find Ivy and Luk sitting on the couches talking. "Hey Kathy, we've been waiting for you so we could walk to the Great Hall for dinner ", Luk said. " Hey, yeah we can go now if you want", I replied. We left the common room and walked together talking about sitting on some arm chairs. t our day.

We walked in and I separated myself from Luk and Ivy and walked over to the Gryffindor table. I noticed Harry talking to Katie Bell. I walk over nervously knowing that Draco did this to her. " Hello Katie, how are you feeling?", I asked calmly. "Kathy i'm doing a lot better since I left the hospital wing I think-", She stopped herself from talking as she looked behind me. I saw Harry doing the same and I turned to see Draco.

He stared at Katie nervous and horrified as he ran out of the Great Hall. I saw Harry follow him. I wasn't sure what Harry was going to say, so I followed after them.

Draco's POV:
I walked into the Great Hall and saw Katie. I felt guilty knowing I almost killed her, but really she was never meant to touch the necklace since it should have been given to Dumbeldore. I saw Katie, Harry, and Kathy all staring at me. I felt overwhelmed.

I ran out of the Great Hall loosening my tie. I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to leave from there. I ran into the bathrooms and took off my sweater. I felt my breathing getting loud and heavy making it impossible to get air into my lungs. 

I looked in the mirror and didn't even recognize the person I was looking at. I was Draco Malfoy, I shouldn't be so stressed over this when I have a task I need to complete. I turned on the sink and splashed some water on my face to calm me down.

I started to cry when I heard a voice saying, " I know what you did Malfoy, you hexed her didn't you?", I heard Potter say. I shot a spell which missed him as he shot one back at me. I shot a spell that hit a pipe causing water to pour onto the floor. I was behind a wall as I looked under the stalls to see him doing the same. I shot another spell which he dogged and he ran.

I was right in front of him as I was going to shoot another spell when he said a spell at me that I didn't comprend, but I fell to the ground feeling pain.

I felt as if holes we're being put into my body with blood coming as I was losing consciousness.

Kathy's POV:

I followed Harry into the boy's restroom when I heard him talking to Malfoy. They started shooting spells at each other and I wanted to jump in, but I knew that would make it worse.

I heard Harry yell a spell that led to a silence. I decided to step out so I could help resolve this. I look to see Harry staring at something. I walk up and see Draco on the floor bleeding out.

I rush over. " DRACO DRACO NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME'', I yell holding onto his hand. ''K-Kathy I-It's going to b-be the end for me, please l-leave I-I-I don't w-want you t-to-s-see me like t-this", Draco says breaking down. " no Draco I'm not leaving you and you can't leave me either", I say with tears in my eyes. "Kathy stop, he won't make it", Harry said. 

"YOU, YOU DID THIS TO HIM WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS I F**CKING LOVE HIM", I yelled at Harry. "Kathy he's a death eater",Harry mumbled. " so what if he is, you don't have any proof that he did anything to Katie, and now he might be dying because you!", I yelled while crying. " I'm sorry Kathy I didn't mean to, I didn't know what the spell could do...", Harry said.

" You shot a spell you didn't even know what it could do to my boyfriend, Harry what is wrong with you!" " Kathy I-", Harry tried to spit out but I interrupted him. " No Harry you've done enough just go and leave me alone!" He walked out as Snape came in. " What happened here?", Snape said in a worrying tone. "H-Harry h-he shot a s-spell a-at D-Draco and now h-he's b-bleeding out, p-please help him", I choked out in a stutter.

Snape looked at me then bent down to my level next to Draco and started chanting a reverse spell which got rid of some blood.

He picked up Draco as he rushed to the Hospital Wing I tried following, but Snape told me to get cleaned up and finish dinner, and then I could go see him.  I didn't want to leave Draco, but I agreed and walked back to my dorm to clean off the blood that was all over me.