Chapter 55: My Worst Nightmare

Draco POV:
She had fallen to the ground. I had separated     from my parents running to her. It seemed that she was asleep, but wasn't.

" WHAT DID YOU DO?!", I yelled at Voldemort. " I did what was done. She betrayed me, and now she is in an eternal sleeping curse."

I looked at her angelic face sleeping peacefully. I looked back at Voldemort and saw Harry moving in Hagrid's arms.  He jumped out of Hagrid's arm as  I pulled my wand out of my pocket and yelled, "POTTER". As I threw my wand to him and he caught it.

I heard Harry yell the killing curse. I saw Voldmort's body decay into thin air. He was gone. It was over. The nightmare was finally over, but a new one was just about to begin.

My mother put an arm on my shoulder and said, "It's time to go Draco". "No, I'm not leaving without her", I responded. "Then we will take her with us, to the Malfoy Manor", my mother said. "What about father?", I said. "He ran away", mother replied.

I picked up Kathy bridal style. Mother and I apprated back to our Manor. I place Kathy in her bedroom."Why, why did you have to leave me, we are supposed to be together", I said crying next to her while holding her hand. 

Katherine POV:
I felt myself awake, but I couldn't move my body or open my eyes no matter how hard I tried. I felt my body being carried and I was in a room. I could hear Draco talking to someone which I figured was Narcissa.

I was laid down on a bed and heard Draco talking. "Why, why did you have to leave me, we are supposed to be together.", I felt a tear hit my hand. He was crying. I just wanted to wake up and hug him and tell him everything would be okay, but I couldn't.

*It's been couple of months*
I was in my room writing a letter for Kathy if she ever wakes up. I came by everyday to comfort her. I would talk to her, I would bring her with me to our spot by the garden. Everyday it would break me seeing her like this.

I heard rumors saying that I would have to get into an arranged marriage, but my mother is trying to avoid it at all costs. I heard there were two main options either Astoria Greengrass or Pansy. I would rather pitch myself off the Astronomy tower before marrying either of them. 

I heard from my mother that father was caught and put into Azkaban. The ministry let us go because we were technically forced to become death eaters.  

Everyday that goes by I miss her even more. I need her to wake up. I don't know how much more I can live without her.