Chapter 34: The Poly Juice Potion

After finishing my project with Pansy I went to Draco's dorm room. I entered his room and he looked very happy. I layed down on his bed while he went to go shower. He came out and layed next to me. "Love, I haven't taken you on a date, Tomorrow at 12:00 meet me at the Astronomy Tower", Draco said. "Really, Ok I'll be there", I said. For the rest of the night we cuddle.

I woke up with Draco's hands around my waist. We both got ready and went to our classes together. After the entire day doing school it was 10:30 and  I decided to start getting ready. I decided to wear a beautiful red dress and put on light makeup.

 I heard a loud knock on my door and saw Pansy

I heard a loud knock on my door and saw Pansy. She immediately knocked me down and I fell. I felt myself blackout but before I did she said "Kathy I'm sorry but Draco Mine".

Pansy POV:
I heard Katherine and Draco are going on a date, and I needed to stop her. I had a leftover poly juice potion from a while ago. I knocked Kathy down and I put on her dress. I had taken a strand of her hair and mixed it in the potion. I looked in the mirror to see myself transforming into Katherine. I made it to the Astronomy Tower where Draco had set a blanket and some food, It was all beautiful.

I went up to him and hugged him tightly. " Hello Draco", I said. He looked at me and said, " Hello Darling I'm so glad you came, come sit with me." He grabbed my hand and brought us to the edge where we sat.

I put my head on his shoulder and enjoyed this moment between us. I did like Blaise but Draco was always who I was meant to be with. I needed to see if he really liked me.

"So Draco, what do you think about Pansy?" "Well I think she a self centered egotistical b*tch". I couldn't believe that's what he thinks about me. I had to change his opinion.

"I don't know Draco, she has a great personality and she's very pretty, I'm not exactly sure why you would ever break up with her."
Draco POV:
  I was shocked Kathy would say something like that about Pansy. She's always hated her sister. They haven't talked for months now. I was going to respond when she grabbed me by the tie and smashed her lips onto mine. I was still for a moment when I started to kiss back.

We were making out  for a few seconds when she was trying to take my shirt off. I looked at her and saw on collarbone that her birth mark was not there.

That's when it hit me. That's not Katherine. It's Pansy.