Chapter 32: In the rain

I woke up the next morning with excitement . It was christmas. I looked out the window to see a familiar owl, and took the note. I opened it and it said,

Happy Christmas Love,
After breakfast meet me at the black lake.
Draco :)

My heart melted when I saw the letter was from him. I decided to wear a white shirt with a red skirt and very light makeup. I made it to the Great Hall and sat with Neville. We talked for a while, after I finished I headed to the Black Lake.

 We talked for a while, after I  finished I  headed to the Black Lake

I made it to the Black Lake and then I saw him. He looked very nervous.
"Hi Draco Happy Christmas", I said looking at his beautiful grey eyes. "Happy Christmas Kathy I wanted to give you this". He pulled out a tiny box. "Draco, I'm not ready to get married", I said while laughing. "Shut up, I'm not here to propose", Draco said. He gave me this beautiful emerald green ring, which is my favorite color. "I love it so much, Draco", I said. I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

I started to admire the ring on my finger when draco said "I also wanted to talk to you

I started to admire the ring on my finger when draco said "I also wanted to talk to you." " Oh of course what do you want to talk about?". " Kathy I want to talk about us....", Draco said. I stood up and said " Why do you need to ruin things Draco we were fine before", I said slightly yelling. I started to walk away when I heard him call after me. I didnt turn around. I just kept walking when I felt water hit my arm. It then started pouring rain and I was trying to run back to the castle. My wrist was then grabbed and I turned around to see Draco. "Katherine please don't leave, Draco said. "Draco just leaves me the hell alone", I replied. "No we need to talk about what's happening between us". "Draco, when will you understand that there will never be an us? we're just too different. We will never work out that's why we have to remain as friends".

"Kathy I can't pretend to be your friend when I have all these feelings for you. I've loved you since the day you walked into the robe fitting store. I love everything about you. I've never felt this way for no one and you will be the only girl I will ever love and I want to be with you. I don't care how different we are. You know better than anyone that everytime we try to be apart it doesn't work. We need each other, we make each other better people and I don't think I could live without you. So don't destroy the one thing that gives me hope , Because I will always choose you now and forever. I love you Katherine Parkinson and I will keep saying it until you believe it because that's how much you mean to me".

I was shocked that he would say something like that. I looked up to meet his eyes and said, "Do you really mean it?" "Of course I do Kathy I love you with all my heart", Draco said. "And I love you Draco", I said as I ran into his arms and hugged him. We pulled apart and he pressed his lips onto mine. I never wanted this moment to end, I realized we were kissing in the rain and we were soaked wet. I pulled away and had my forehead against his. I said "I wanna be with you". "I want to be with you too Kathy, will you be my girlfriend?". I took my head off of his and looked at him and said, "Of course I will", as I reconnected my lips with his.