Chapter 13: The Gryffindor Party: Part 2

Draco's POV:
I laid her down in my bed while she was sound asleep, I could tell she was super tired and wasted. I kissed her forehead goodnight and slept in the coach next to my bed. I woke up the next morning earlier to get ready before Kathy woke up, minutes later Kathy woke up confused.

Kathy's POV:
I woke up in an unknown environment. I looked down and realized that I was wearing one of Draco's shirts, it smelled like peppermint and green apples. I looked over at the coach and there he was Draco sitting while staring at me. He hadn't fixed his hair yet so it was kinda messy, he looked very hot. "What am I doing here, Malfoy? Did we you know...?" I asked. Draco looked shocked at the question, he quickly recovered from the shock and responded, "No we didn't you were drunk and fell in the hallway, and I picked you up and took you to my dorm room and changed your clothes". "Thank you, well I'm going back to my dorm to shower, umm I'll see you later", I said as I was leaving.

I left his dorm room, wait what, was I just in Draco Malfoy's dorm room, and I'm still wearing his shirt, OMG . I was walking in the hallway and Cedric bumped into me. Cedric quickly said "Kathy I saw you storm out of the party". "First of all only my friends call me Kathy, and second if you wanna know why I stormed out, you kissed MY sister, I loved you Cedric and out of all the people you were the one that kissed MY sister", I angrily responded. He was about to say something but I stopped him and said "just don't", and angrily walked away to my dorm. I got ready for breakfast, I walked into the Great Hall and didn't want to sit at the Slytherin table so I sat with the "Golden trio".

After breakfast I went to potions class and sat next to Draco, of course I ignored him the entire time. After all my classes were over I headed to the Library to study. Pansy came to me to say her original apology, "Kathy I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss your ex, it just sorta happened like oops, forgive and forget or just forget", Pansy said. "Pansy you don't understand, you first kissed Draco and then you kissed Cedric, why do you always have to ruin everything for me, you're already my sister which is painful enough ", I stated. I didn't hesitate to slap her again and left after I did. I saw Draco by the entrance as I left the library.

Draco's POV:
I was walking down the hallway when I saw Kathy leaving the library, visibly angry. I knew we had to talk about what's been going on between us even if she didn't want to bring it up. I followed her until she had made it to the Black Lake and I saw her with her head on Blaise's shoulder. Blaise is supposed to be my best friend, he had told me that he didn't feel anything for Kathy but now I know that was all a lie. I could tell Kathy enjoyed his company more than mine. At this moment I realized that she would never love me like I loved her, and I should just give up on her. She deserves to be happy and if she's happy with Blaise I should back off.

Kathy's POV:
I walked over to the Black Lake when I saw Blaise sitting on the dock. Blaise and I had been getting very close, so I knew that he would side with me and make me feel better. Blaise told me that I shouldn't give up on Draco and tell him how I really felt about him.I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched the sun go down.

I talked with Blaise for a while then said my goodbyes and made my way to Draco's dorm room to tell him how I really felt, only to realize that he wasn't there and I walked back to my dorm room. I walked in and saw Draco sitting on my bed. When he saw me I could tell he wanted to say something to me but instead he ran up and hugged me. "I have something to say", we both said at the same time. " You go first, I said. "I know that we've had a weird tension between us so I wanted to talk about it, I know how you really feel about me and I'm disappointed that I feel different, that's why I think we should stay as friends". All I wanted to do was tell him how I felt but instead I said "Y-Yeah I think it's for the best if we remain as friends". I can't believe I thought Draco loved me or at least liked me.

The rest of the school year went by fast. Draco and I had become closer but still remained as friends. I wasn't exactly happy with the decision but since it was what he wanted I agreed, even though I wish we were more.

I had asked my parents a few weeks ago if I could spend my summer break at the Burrow with the Weaslys. They didn't like the Weaslys but since I was friends with Ron and Ginny they had agreed. Pansy had said she would be spending the summer at Malfoy manor, I didn't like the idea of Pansy and Draco together all summer but I knew I couldn't do anything about it. Cedric and I had worked out our differences and we are now friends, in fact he is even going to be visiting us this summer at the Burrow.

———————————————————————————
If you guys have any ideas for futures chapters let us know.
Thank you for reading.