Chapter 23: The Pranks

Harry,Hermonie, and I spent the summer at the Weasleys. During the middle of the summer, Harry and I had broken up. We realized that we had more of a sibling relationship. Harry had also confessed to me that he fancied Ginny. He thought I would be mad but I was overjoyed joy for him and wanted to do everything possible to get them together.

I went back to my parents to spend the last 2 weeks with them. Pansy had also returned and it was the first summer we had spent together since 2nd year.

She immediately questioned me about my "Gryffindor Boyfriend". I had told her we broke up and she just laughed in my face. She started dating Blaise after she cheated on Draco.

Speaking of Draco. He still bullies me but I started to do it back. When he found out Pansy cheated he was relieved. I was confused about that since he told me how much he "cared" about her but I brushed the thought off.

It was finally the start of 5th year and I made my way on the train and started looking for my friends. I bumped into someone who had looked up to see Draco. I rolled my eyes when he said, "Watch where you're going mudblood" " Maybe watch where you're going ferret boy", I replied back. I didn't even wait for a response. I pushed him out of the way and continued looking for my friends. I found their compartment and greeted all of them as we talked all the way to Hogwarts.

Harry had told us all summer about how Voldemort was back. No one had believed him, but I did since I did see him with my own eyes the night Cedric died.

It's been a few weeks since everyone has returned to Hogwarts. Draco and I's hatred had grown more since then. We had started to do pranks towards each other. They started small like getting each other's detentions, but they grew to more serious pranks.      

Draco had done a prank on me where he used a poly juice potion on Goyle to turn him into Theodore Nott. Everyone in Slytherin knew I thought Theo was hot including him. So Draco had gotten Goyle to kiss me as Theo and when we had pulled away I slapped him. I knew I had to get back at Draco for what he did. I came up with a good plan last night.

"KATHY!!!", Draco yelled, running into my dorm and locking the door. "What is it Malfoy?"I asked innocently with a smirk on my face.

" WHY WOULD YOU PUT A F*CKING LOVE POTION ON ASTORIA SHE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE", Draco said. " That's what you get for that last prank you did to me with Goyle", I replied. " Just wait Parkinson, I'll get you back for this and you will wish you were never born". I was actually terrified about what would happen to me but I couldn't break down now so I said, "I'd like to see you try, Malfoy".

He smirked at me and left my dorm as I let out a sigh I didn't know I had in me.