Chapter 49: Baby Names

It's been about a month since Draco and I had been staying at Malfoy Manor. We were not allowed to leave so Draco and I spent most of our time in the library.

I was in Draco's room waiting for him to end his shower. I heard the door open as I looked up. He came out wearing just a towel on his waist. I couldn't help but stare. " Like what you see, darling", Draco said with a smirk. I blushed and said, "Maybe". He chuckled and picked out his outfit for the day. He opened up the bathroom door got dressed and took my hand.

" Where are we going?", I asked laughing. " Well I know that we can't leave the Manor, so I decided to take you on a date in the Manor.", He replied smiling. " Well that sounds like a wonderful idea Mr. Malfoy", I said. "Thank you Mrs. Malfoy,'' Draco said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

As we made it outside Draco put his hand over eyes as we we're walking. He opened them and I looked down to see a blanket set up. "I thought we could go stargazing", Draco said. " It's wonderful Draco", I said, hugging him.

We sat down and started looking at the constellations. "You see that one up there, do you know its name?", Draco asked me. " No I don't think I have", I replied which made him laugh. " That one is the Draco constellation", He said.

" No way you're named after a constellation that's amazing Draco, who came up with that?", I asked. " Well my mothers whole side of the family was named after constellations, so I believe they wanted to continue the tradition", he replied. " Maybe we could continue the tradition", I said.

He smiled at me and looked back up at the stars. " You see that one, it's Scorpius", I said. " I'd like that name for our child", he said. " How many kids do you want", he said. " I don't know like 3 or 4", I replied. He smiles back at me and says "I agree". Just thinking about having a family with Draco made me so happy.