Chapter 41: My Feelings

I couldn't believe what I heard. He was a death eater? Why didn't he tell me? Was this the reason he broke up with me?

I was lost in thought, until I heard Draco call my name. "Kathy please say something", I looked at him and all I could see was a killer. He's people killed muggleborns, that's why I joined the DA so I could go against people like him. I didn't want to be against him. It wasn't the fact that he was a death eater that bothered me, it's that he didn't tell me, and broke up with me.

"Get away from me you murderer!", I said. " Kathy please I won't hurt you just let me explain", Draco said and I could see the tears form in his eyes. "No Draco not now.... I need time to process this", I said with tears forming in my eyes as well . He just nodded and I walked out with tears running down my cheeks.

It's been a few weeks since Draco told me his secret and I  distanced myself from him. I still love him and couldn't get him out of my mind. I regret calling him a murderer. I want to be with him, but I don't know how.

Draco POV:
I can't get her words out of my head, "Get away from me you murderer". She knows I would never hurt her. I love her, but I also know I can't put her life in danger. If Voldemort finds out about her he would use her as leverage. I can't risk it, even though I would risk my life and run away with her
———————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapters but tomorrow we will have some good ones.