Chapter 33: Him and I

Draco and I walked back to the common room. I quickly went to the Christmas tree and grabbed Draco's present. "Here I got you this", I said. He unwrapped the gift and opened it to see a book with a live picture of us. "I love it", he responded as he kissed my check very lightly. "You missed", I said while smirking. He kissed my lips and then he walked me to my dorm room.

As I entered the room he pulled me by the wrist and he said "leaving so soon Kathy, I didn't get to say goodbye to my girlfriend". When he said girlfriend I just couldn't believe it, I'm dating Draco, the man I have always loved.  I stood up on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. He let me go and I entered the room and fell asleep quickly thinking about how happy I was. 

Draco POV:
I can't believe I expressed  my feelings to Kathy, it just came out. I love her.  We shared an amazing kiss under the rain. I walked her back to her dorm when she gave me the best present. A live picture book of us. I kissed her goodnight and I went back to my dorm room. I can't believe that I'm finally with Kathy. She is finally mine.

Katherine POV:
I woke up to hear a loud knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Draco. "Good Morning love, are you ready for breakfast?" "Good Morning, I just woke up, let me get ready. Come in but sit in the bed looking at the wall", I said. He looked at me with the biggest smirk on his face. I got my clothes started to change but looking back to make sure he wasn't looking.

I changed and grabbed his hand and we walked out of the Slytherin common room. He let go of my hand and took my books out of my hand and said, "here let me hold them for you." "Thank you Dracy", I said while laughing. " Ew never call me that, that's what Pansy called me and I hated it", he said with a disgusted face but also laughing. "Okay whatever you say", I said laughing and grabbed his free hand.

We walked into the Great Hall still holding hands. Everyone was looking at us, but we ignored it. We sat next to Crabbe and Goyle, and talked to them for a while then headed to potions. We walked in and we're about to sit down when Snape said, " Don't sit down, because I've decided to switch the seating arrangements." Harry and Neville  got seated together and so did Luna and Ron. Draco got seated next to Hermione, and he was not happy, but he did want to use her for homework answers.

"Okay and the final pair will be Katherine and Pansy", Snape said. My face dropped as I heard him say that. I heard Pansy groan at the sound of my name. We both took our seats and we didn't say one word. We were assigned another project besides the first one Draco and I we're still working on. I had to be stuck with Pansy and we were both annoyed. 

After class had ended Draco and I had a free period, and we were flirting in the halls. Pansy stormed up to us and said "Okay Katherine i'll be coming over later to work on the project". I didn't even hear what she said cause I was talking to Draco.

I went to the rest of classes and never parted from Draco. " Okay well I'm going to go hang out with Crabbe and Goyle , and I'll come over later so we can work on the project", Draco said. "Okay I'll see you then, I love you", I said. "I love you too Kathy", He replied walking away.

I went back to my dorm and changed into some pajamas. I put on Draco's t-shirt and a pair of shorts and started to read a book in my room.

2 hours had passed and I was still reading until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Draco. I hugged him and then pulled him into the room.

We sat down on my bed and started working on the project. "Is that my shirt you're wearing", Draco said. "Yes". "Keep it, it looks good on you". I blushed at his comment and continued to work on the project . After about an hour of working Draco said "I'm tired darling let's do something else", he said while he started to kiss my cheek. "Draco we need to finish this project", I said. "Let's just take a break". " Fine", I said as I came closer to him and walked up to him putting my arms around his neck.

He pressed his lips onto mine as our lips moved in sync. Someone had knocked on the door but we chose to ignore it. "Katherine I'm here to w-..... What are you guys doing.", Pansy said as we walked into the dorm. Draco and I  pulled apart and looked at Pansy in annoyance . " What does it look like Parkinson? I'm kissing my girlfriend." When Draco admitted to me being his Girlfriend to my sister I felt butterflies.

"W-What Dracy you can't be seriously dating my sister, I won't allow it", Pansy said frustrated. "Well believe it Pans, and you cheated on him so you don't get a say in what he does with his life.", I replied. She scoffed and stormed out of the room.

Pansy's POV:
I was walking to Katherine's dorm so we could start working on our stupid project for Snapes class. I didn't want to go see her. I enter her dorm room when I see Katherine and Draco making out. I was so mad, Draco is supposed to be mine. I know I'm with Blaise but I prefer Draco way better, I need to do something to get them to break up. And I had come up with the perfect plan.

———————————————————————————
Sorry for not posting yesterday.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapters.