Chapter 58: Proposal

Katherines POV:
I was aparated to the venue and I could see them from afar. I started running as fast I could to stop the biggest mistake of Draco's life from happening. 

I ran to the crowd of people and I heard the words, "If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace".

I ran to the middle of the aisle and yelled , " I object". Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

I caught my breath and looked up to meet eyes with Draco. I started running towards him and smashed my lips onto his as my arms were around his neck.

The kiss was full of longing and hunger. I missed his soft touch . The way he tangled his fingers through my hair. The way his lips fit perfectly with mine.

We pulled apart breathless. He pulled me into a hug.

" I-I can't believe you're really here", Draco said with tears in his eyes. I pulled apart and wiped his tears with my finger.

"Well believe it luv because I'm here and i'm never leaving", I replied with tears coming out of my eyes. 

"Excuse me you're interrupting my wedding day", Astoria said with disgust.

" Astoria I hate to break it to you, but you're not getting married to Draco because he's with me", I replied, intertwining  Draco and I's fingers.

"Well you're wrong because Draco and I had already said "I do" so we need to continue, so I ask you to leave my wedding because you were not invited", Astoria said.

"Astoria I told you that Kathy would come back and I will not be marrying you because I will never love you", Draco said.

"Well that is such a shame Draco, I have called the ministry over to take you and your mother", Astoria's mother said.

I started to panic when I heard people running towards us. They were about to cast a spell at us when Draco grabbed my hand and apparated us away.

I felt our feet land, and I opened my eyes. We were in an empty parking lot. I looked at Draco to see him already looking at me.

I ran into his arms and hugged him as tight as possible afraid I would lose him again.  I let go and looked into eyes and smiled. He connected our lips and I melted.

"I read your letter", I said. " You did what did you think", he asked.

"I loved it, I loved everything you said to me. I want it all too Draco, I want to have kids, buy a big manor, take our kids to the Hogwarts Express together", I said.

"Then let's run away Kathy, just you and I. We can do everything you've ever wanted to do , go anywhere you ever wanted to go", He said to me.

"what about your mother?", I asked

" We had come up with a plan in case something like this happened. My mother escaped when the Ministry had come, she ran away also and gave me her number in case we ever need her", he replied. 
"Well are you sure you want to do this?", I asked.

"Kathy I don't care what we do or where we go as long as I'm with you"

I smiled and said, "Then let's do it"

He smiled back at me and connected our lips once more.

*1 year  later*
It's been a few months since Draco and I had run away from the Ministry. We had bought our own muggle apartment in London close to Draco's home in case we ever needed Narcissa. It's small, but perfect for us.