Chapter 59: The Wedding

Draco and I decided to move back into Malfoy Manor. The Ministry dropped Narcissa and Draco charges.

I woke up to a fine morning, I thought about the wedding.

"Draco"

"Yes darling"

"Why don't we get married today, I don't want to waste another day not being married to you"

" Well then let's do it", Draco said.

"Really?"

" Yes darling I don't care about a big fancy wedding, I just want to be with you, and be able to call you my wife", He replied.

I scooted closer and put my arms around his neck. " I love you", I said. "I love you more", Draco said.  He walked down to Narcissa to tell her our plan.

Draco's POV:

"Good morning mother", I said.

" Good morning Draco, did you need something?", She said.

" Yes actually, you see Kathy and I talked and we wanted to get married today", I said.

"Oh well this is very sudden and unexpected, I could reserve a venue, and go shopping for wedding dresses with Kathy now, and it could be a night wedding", My mother said.

"That's perfect, thank you so much", I replied.

" Anything for my son , and future daughter", She replied.

I smiled and went back upstairs to tell Kathy the good news.

"Kathy, my mother said we can get married tonight, and she wanted to go dress shopping with you now", I said.

"Really that's amazing darling", She said jumping into my arms. I hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the head before walking down stairs for breakfast.

Kathy's POV:
Draco and I had breakfast together, and then I got ready and met Naricssa down stairs.

We apparted to Diagon Alley to find a wedding dress. We met up with Hermione and Ginny to shop for their bridesmaid dresses.

We walked into Madame Malkin's Robes for All Occasions to find the perfect wedding dress.

We went through ranks of many dresses but I couldn't find anything I liked. Until my eyes meet a beautiful long white dress with sleeves.

"Darling that's a beautiful dress, you look lovely in it", Narcissa said

"Darling that's a beautiful dress, you look lovely in it", Narcissa said. "I think this is the one", I said. Hermione and Ginny decide on wearing a white dress with sleeves that go off their shoulders.