Purple Sky

After a few minutes passed, illumi gets a phone call.

"Excuse me, this may be father" illumi says, gently putting his hand on your shoulder and motioning you to get off of him.

"Yes?"
"Illumi, you have a meeting with a client in two hours, return immediately so we can discuss the matters at hand"
"Yes father."

"I'm sorry Chai, it's work again" illumi whispered while holding his forehead to yours.
"It's ok, we'll have to meet up again" you say slyly with a smirk.
"You goof" he chuckles.

After a few moments passed and Illumi says goodbye with a passionate kiss, you're left alone at your house. The sun was just starting to set and you didn't get too messed up so you decided to fix up and go on a date with yourself.

Your family was very rich and owned many companies. Your father was Chairman Neteros grandchild as was taught by him, and so were you.
You grew up around their family but you also spent time with other families, your family never knowing about this.

The restaurant you decided to go to was a coffee shop, quite small but it was always your favorite. The owner was hired by your family so you always felt at home there since they were so sweet. The shop was quite small despite being so tall. The main lobby had about 6 booths all parallel from each other and the kitchen. Then there was a 18 story spiral flight of stairs that even tho it seemed like a lot, it was really short way considering how tight the space to walk was.

The top floor was always your favorite. The view was incredibly mesmerizing, nothing compared, so you decided to share it with no one, only you knew.

At a young age you quickly learned about nen and created your own signature move. You decided to tell your parents that you wanted a place just for you and they agreed. They made this coffee shop, rather small but you didn't mind. They hired the employees only if you liked them, which you weren't picky about. After the coffee shop was built, your parents told you to use your nen and make the rest of the building invisible, which took you a few hours considering how tall the place was. So for everyone who passed by the shop, all they could see was the lobby. This specific nen ability allowed you to chose who saw the invisible object and who couldn't, so everyone but the employees and your family could only see one floor.

As you walked up the flight of stairs you remembered all the times you walked up as a child, growing up this place was a breather where you composed yourself and spent time with you.

Opening the door to the top floor, you smiled so largely. By the time you had gotten here the sky was almost set so the sky was a light purple, no clouds. The wind that hit your face was a light breeze, not too cold, not too hot. The tables were perfectly decorated. White cloths and roses in the center. The balcony was decorated with white fairy lights and there was soft music playing in the background. All exactly how you had asked for as a child.

Sitting down on the table nearest to the balcony, also known as 'your throne' You glanced at the view. The buildings all around you is what kept the sky awake.

Breathing in deeply and feeling content with how you were now, you promised you would never forget this feeling

Breathing in deeply and feeling content with how you were now, you promised you would never forget this feeling. The feeling of accomplishment. The feeling of pure bliss. Happiness.

And with that, the sky darkened and it quickly became dark, the end of the day.