Sorry, Its an Emergency!

Right after the hug, you felt your phone ringing, you said sorry to hisoka and went away from the crowd to take the call.
It was Illumi.

'Hello?' You said.
'H-Hey Princess...' he groaned
'Are you ok? Why do you sound tired?'
'Can you come o-over? Like right now? please...'
'Illumi? Are you ok?'
'I... I need you.... on me.'

You immediately knew what he meant. You couldn't help but want him as well. You had to go.

You went back to hisoka and said that an emergency with a client came up, and asked him if it was fine to meet up later. He was clearly upset, but still agreed. Using your nen, you pulled a few chunks of rocks from the floor together, then made them invisible. Running to a place no one could see you, you climbed up on the rocks and guided the floating-rock surfboard to the Zoldycks estate.

You got there in 5 minutes, since you were pretty fast. Opening the front 7 doors, you quickly ran to the mansion. Canary greeted you but you were gone before she could say the first word. Kikyo was just going out of the front door so you had to slow your pace.

"Hello Mrs.Zoldyck, how are you?"
"OMG CHAI HELLO IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!! WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE??"
"OH! Yes i'm here to see Illumi!"
"Ah i see, i heard some odd sounds from his room, make sure he's ok... Im so glad you stopped by honey, please enjoy your stay!"
"Thank you so much Mrs.Zoldyck, excuse me."

Without a second passing, you were in Illumis Bedroom door. You knocked and heard some shuffling. As Illumi cracked the door opened, he saw you and immediately pulled you in. He was naked. He didn't even let you say a word when you were already pinned against the wall. You could feel his hunger through his kisses and this just made you even more excited.

Breaking the kiss you had to know what was happening. "I-Illumi? What's going on with you?"
"Is something the matter?" He said confused.
"Um yes? Why are you naked and why am i being pinned right now?"
"Oh i thought it was obvious."
"I want you to have my children."
"Woah woah woah, what?" You couldn't believe what he just said.
"Yes. You have a perfect body, your face is absolutely gorgeous and you are a successful woman, what else do i need?"
"Illumi why would i have your children? We are not dating. We are not married. We are only friends. What happened to you?"
"I need to feel you on me. So have my children."
"No."
"I'll kill everyone you love" you knew he was joking.
"Dude im not going to have your children."
"Fine then have sex with me."
You blushed at how direct this was.
"Um one more question"
"hm?"
"Your mother said she heard sounds coming from your room, what were you doing?"
"Oh. Last time we had sex i recorded us and i was watching it back. I kinda you know..." He said while pointing down on him.
"Ah."
"I'm sorry, i just had to..."
"You creep"
"Come on."
He led you to his bed.
As you hopped onto his lap, still fully dressed, he took your shirt off, still surprised at what was lying in front of him.