It's Only Us

2 weeks had passed since Hisoka and Illumi left to go look for Hisoka's mother. You hadn't heard anything from them and you hadn't bothered to check. You were busy running on missions. You had one month left until it was time to return for the big mission back in YorkNew. You were doing just fine on your own, being distracted until...

"Hello? Is this her—?"

"Hello this is Chai'anne. Who's calling?"

"Feitan."

"Oh... hello, did something happen?"

"When are you coming?"

"Coming... where?"

"To us. The boss wants you."

"Chrollo wants me to go to your hideout?"

"No. He wants you to join us."

"Oh uh tell him i said no...?"

"I want you to join us. You are strong. You are necessary."

"Ah thank you! But i'm sorry that's not what i wish to do."

"At least give it a try."

"Ugh..... Fine i'll stop by."

"Thank you so mu-"

———

The call got cut. Feitan was always very nice to you, and you always wondered why. He loved to torture but he was always calm around you. It's almost like he trusted you, even though you knew he didn't.

You made your way to Chrollo's hideout after meeting with Shizuku to make sure everyone was safe. You knew it was easy for her to kill you even if you made a small move, so you didn't press it.

As you and Shizuku made it down to the base, your tracker rang. It always rang whenever Illumi began to move or when he was being harmed. This usually didn't worry you much because you knew how strong he is. If it got bad, he'll ring you thought.

"I see you got one of those from the Zoldycks."

"Oh yeah... Illumi gave it to me."

"I used to have one, then Illumi took it from me."

"Why?"

"Because i kept calling him, when we dated back when we were 16."

"You dated him?"

"Yes. I gave him the idea of using pins."

"Oh. Thats nice."

"Don't worry, i don't have interest in men."

"Oh, i see."

"He's a weird one isn't he?"

"He's not weird, he just went through different things then we did."

"Well he broke up with me because of you, and he fell in love with you from the start. He wouldn't shut up about you and when i finally told him to shut up he broke up with me."

"When was this?"

"Back when we were just ending training."

"Oh wow i never knew."

"Yeah, i guess he still hasn't confessed has he?"

"No... he mostly seems like he doesn't care for me."

"Yeah he loves to put up that act huh."

You too continued to walk in silence until you reached the base.

When you walked in, it was once again different than the rest. The building was surrounded by what seemed like lasers. Shizuku didn't think twice and just walked by but when you tried to go in, you were pushed back and your clothes were emitting smoke.

"Huh... normally that'd kill anyone who tries to walk in."

"You thought that would kill me and you didn't even warn me??"

"Bosses orders, he knows you're strong."

She taped the lasers in a very specific sequence then stepped aside. She motioned for you to walk through and you did just that. You were now able to walk through without any problems. All you felt was a weird tingle but nothing else. Shizuku kept escorting you through the building and through the halls until she reached an elevator. She stepped in and clicked the numbers 660 on the elevator panel. Even though there couldn't be even nearly this amount of floors in this building, the elevator began to move up, and at great speed. You had to grab onto the railings so you would fall. Shizuku also grabbed on but she seemed rather calm. The elevator stopped and you appeared infront of the troupe, once again.

—-

It had been a few hours since you arrived, you were in a room decorated for you. The troupe told you that Chrollo would arrive later today and he wanted you to get ready to go to dinner with him. You simply nodded because you knew you could never beat the whole troupe. You knew Chrollo meant a lot to them and you respected them, even though you used to think their actions were unforgivable. After a while of being in this job you had, you were forced to kill. And this killing suddenly became pleasure for you. You liked to kill and torture, so joining the troupe wouldn't be so bad. But you didn't want to disappoint your father who's always protected you from the bad people, and now you became one of them. You've been in this room for about an hour so you decided to take a shower and get ready for this dinner with Chrollo.

The clothes they had layed out for you were absolutely beautiful, most likely chosen by Chrollo since he had amazing taste. The dress was a black and only got up to the middle of your thighs. The heels were also black but they were taller than you were used to. The jewelry was all silver. As you were finishing getting ready, you heard a knock at your door.

"Miss?"

"Oh yes, come in."

It was Bonolenov.

"The boss is ready whenever you are."

"I'm almost ready just give me a few more minutes to finish."

"Will do. He will be waiting at the door."

"Alright, thank you."

You finished getting ready and headed out the door. When you finally found your way to the door, Chrollo was sitting down reading a book, like always. He was wearing his normal black-white suit. He was also wearing silver jewelry to compliment yours.

"You look divine Annie."

He called you Annie when he was comfortable around you. Instead of Chai or Chai'anne, he chose Annie. He extended his arm to lend you help and led you to the door.

"So why'd you call me here?"

"Oh right to business i see? Very well, i like that about you. I wanted to amend things with you. I know we've left off on pretty bad and i want to fix it. I know how it must be to be alone, you don't have your comfort anymore and you're by yourself. Let me be your comfort. Let me make it up to you."

"I'm sorry. The way i just lashed out at you was so stupid, i had no reason to be bad at you like that, it's my fault. I shouldn't have judged you the way i did."

"No, i understand. Truce?"

"Truce."

You and Chrollo towards the car, everything back to normal. You giggled and played around just how it used to be—- and at this moment in time, you missed no one, you wanted no one, you needed no one. You were happy. This was all that mattered.

— next chapter we will see what Hisoka and Illumi have been doing... stay tuned :).