Apologies

Chrollo was a man who deceived millions. He always acted one way but was actually the opposite. The chrollo you would see walking around in public was put well together. He was what they would call a good young boy. He dressed nicely and he acted nicely. He, to the public, was a gentleman. But in truth, he was a mass murder who only cared about his own benefit. The true reasons to why he did this remain unknown. It could be because he came from Meteor City.

Hisoka was seen as a pervert. He saw everyone as prey. He, on the other hand, didn't go out much. He was in fact shy and he kept to himself. But when he was messed with he didn't hesitate to tear them apart. He loved to fight and it gave him a high. But in truth he was suffering terribly. He hated taking the life of people because his families life was taken so easily. But he loved feeling powerful. Everytime he killed he would inflict self harm to remind him of how horrible he was. He knew what he did was wrong yet this had become normal for him. Even though he acted with complete confidence, and he was very confident, he was missing something within him.

Illumi was a cold hearted assassin. Being the first son of the zoldycks, and the first test subject for their training, he endured countless amounts of pain. He suffered greatly through those years of endless pain. Mentally and physically. He was taught one thing. To never fight a stronger opponent than him. And he swore to follow this one tule. Through all the pain he endured, he became numb to feelings. He became numb to everything. But the small amount of percent of human that stayed within him was saved by you. You cured the pain he suffered. He finally had one person he felt loved by and that was you. At first he didn't want to accept the love, but soon became accustomed to it. He didn't ask for much, but as time went by he realized his self worth and wanted someone to pay up the love he had lost. Of course, as he had never experienced the basics of affection, he resorted to the one thing he did know. Sex. And that's why he acted that way with you. of course, this didn't change much for you, because at this time, you didn't know the reason for why he did that.

"Hey... we all made up our mind and decided to apologize for the things we did. It was wrong of me to force upon you a mission that could've easily been completed by me. It was also wrong how i dragged you into our hideout." chrollo said

"I'm sorry as well. I didn't want to say this but i knew what Chrollo wanted you for and i took you to him regardless. I was behind the whole thing because i didn't want him to harm you. I should've said something." Hisoka confessed.

"I'm sorry." illumi said blandly.

You didn't even dare think raise on your actions. Right after illumi finished his weak apology, you smacked him. His cheek drew blood and your hand was marked on his skin. He took the smack and put his head down. But you were no where near done.

"Are you kidding?! What about this situation makes you think that i need your apology, much less that weak apology you just said. What is your problem? At least if you're going to apologize mean what you say."

Illumi reached his hands out to you and knelt down in front of you.

"I'm so sorry. I should've never forced you to do anything. I reflected on the things i did and i regret my actions completely. You deserve so much more than being treated like my toy. Even more after all you did to help me. Please accept this as an apology."

He gave you a card. It was marked on it 'Blood Moon Ball"

"What is this?"

"It's a ball for all the assassins held every 200 years. It will happen in a week. I'd like to take you as my date."

"Will you kill me after?" you asked teasingly

"What? Of course not. Why would i do that if I like you?"

You were taken aback by this and blushed slightly.

"Oh and what you saw back there with us 3 in the conference room was only a screen. It was either that or us sitting talking and that option was funnier. Hisokas idea."

"HUH?"

"Sorry cupcake, i thought it'd be fun~"

"How'd you even find me? I made this place invisible. You too nalani."

"It's only invisible to the people you actually want to hide it from. Like people you don't like or are afraid of. We were able to see it because you didn't consider that we'd find it and you didn't see us as a threat." Illumi explained.

"So... will you be my date?"

"Fine. One condition though."

"Sure, what?"

"I get to dress you."

Hisoka and Chrollo accepted defeat on this one. They knew they couldn't and wouldn't interfere with this tradition the assassins had. And they also knew that if they made Illumi mad and took you away from him, that he wouldn't hesitate to throw his needles at them. So they gave up and let him have his fun with you. They would also be attending the dance but they would only be there to support Illumi and the Zoldycks.

"Nalani will come too."

"Yes, she may come if she wants."

"Oh uh... sorry i um... i have a boyfriend."

"What-? who?!"

"His name is Nisha, i'll introduce you." She said with a bright smile.

The 4 of you looked at each other in complete shock.