Nalani

You were still shocked that she was there. She didn't even seem to realize you were there. But you were quite confused as to how she found this. No one knew about this place. You just stood there, watching her hair flow with the wind, seeing her smile at the sky. She seemed at peace. And you didn't want to disrupt that. The way the sun grazed her soft skin made you want to protect her. It made you want to keep her safe.

"Ive been waiting for you." She did know you were there after all.

She turned to look at you, and she gave you a soft look. Nalani got down from the balcony and stretched her arms out. You immediately ran to her arms and your tears came down.

"Ive missed you so much. I can't believe you came back."

"Of course i came back... i would never leave you."

You just let go after this. All your emotions you had stuck, you let go. And she was there to help you. You wanted to tell her everything that happened but no words came out of your mouth. Only tears.

She grabbed you by your chin and looked at you in the eyes.

"Tell me everything."

And you did just that. You told her everything that happened since you left 8 months ago. She listened to every word you said and she let you rant all you wanted. By the time you were done speaking, the sky was dimming. But you had nowhere to be, so you stayed. You made sure she was fine with staying there and she was. You wanted to get more comfortable so you and her went up to the top of the building and sat in the roof. The stars were shining brightly and the wind was blowing softly.

"I can't believe they did that."

"Yeah... I really thought i knew them."

"You should talk to them. Somewhere in the open space so they can't harm you. I'll even go with yo-"

"No. I don't want to get you involved."

"But i want to help you. That's why i'm here."

"If you go they might take you instead of me and hold you for ransom. I don't want to risk it."

"Yea i guess that makes sense... Call them then."

"What? Right now?"

"Yea right now. They should all still be together. Catch them off guard."

"Yeah that's smart."

You pulled out Hisokas contact information and right when you were about to dial Nalani interrupted you.

"Speaking of the devil..."

The three of them were walking below the building. They seemed to know where you were. But there was no way they would know about the top of the building. You concealed it.

As you and Nalani watched them walk beneath you, you got a ring from the worker downstairs.

"Bubble gum, books, and pins."

This was code. She knew they were approaching and she wanted to let you know

"Here yet?"

"They arrive in 5 days."

This meant they were already going up the stairs.

Knowing this, you decided to get ready to fight. Staying hidden would solve absolutely nothing and you could take them on a fight.

"Knock Knock"

In front of you in Nalani, which were already for a fight, stood Chollo lucilfer, Hisoka Morow, And Illumi Zoldyck.