505

After your much needed shower, Illumi stayed to help you. He combed your hair out again, gave you comfortable clothes, he fed you, he kept you warm.

"Come here." He whispered as if you were a small child. He sat on your bed and motioned you to sit besides him. He was being very gentle as if you had broken a bone. Maybe he was experienced with mental difficulties after having to care for his anxiety-filled mother. She seemed like she was always on the verge of breaking and either hitting someone or crying a river.

Illumi pulled out the blankets and stretched his arm out on the pillows. You took his gentleness and relaxed into his warmth. Your body fell onto his strong arms, feeling the warmth of his body. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt with dark green pants and his needles. He had his hair wrapped in a bun, as he was helping you clean up prior to now.

He held your face to look up at him once more, sucking in the look of your face. You had puppy dog eyes, puffy from crying. Your face was smooth and appeared glossy from the face products you applied after weeks. Your eyes held a gleam of hope, having him returned to you. His fingers skimmed your cheek, feeling absolutely no imperfections. For the first time in a long time, his eyes were dark and a void of feelings. His eyes had a gleam of love towards someone— that someone being you. As he held you in his arms, he observed just how flawless you are.

You both spent the rest of the day in bed, all through the the night.

In the morning, when you rolled over you realized Illumi wasn't in the bed, but instead, was on the balcony on the phone with someone. You got up from the bed and opened the door just a bit to be able to hear him.

"Why would he do that—— No I understand he wants to shake some stress off, but that?——— He wants who to go?——- Why her?——- Yes I understand but i'm not sure she'd be up for such things.——- I'll let her now.——- Alright, thank you for telling me.——- Goodbye." And he ended the call. He let out a shaky breath and chuckled to himself. "Chrollo's going crazy." He said to himself.

You opened the door and stepped outside. The wind was chilly and the sky was just bright enough. It was maybe 7 in the morning. The warmth from your body quickly made you shiver under the cold breeze.

"Go back in love, it's cold out here." Illumi said calmly, moving you back inside.

"Who was that?" You questioned.

"Shizuku. She told me that Chrollo wants us to go see him. I told him i came back so." He said calmly.

"See him for what?" You asked.

"He's um... He's having a concert." He said, ashamed of the news.

"A concert?" You said giggling a little.

———

After Illumi explained that Chrollo was going to host a concert, and he would sing at one point, you were told you dress up. Not fancy, but instead, very sexy.

You weren't sure how many people, or rather who would show up. Illumi's estimate was around 5,000 people, as Chrollo had a huge influence on thousands of different people.

You picked a black short dress with glitter on it, There was a slit on the left side of your body up to your hip. The dress reached to the middle of your thigh. You decided to do your makeup to match your dress, simple back eyes shadow with silver glitter on it and a simple gloss on your plump lips. You chose silver heels that had strings wrapped around your calf, which simply added to the silver tones of the glitter on your dress. The jewelry had to be either black or silver, but you threw in a little bit of purple. You threw your hair up in a messy bun— very messy.