Preperations

After that's day you ended up going home and took some days to finish some other missions around where you were. There were 4 days left for the ball and illumi told you to meet him at his house to prepare your outfit and plan his out. The designers that were at the Zoldyck mansion were highly skilled and could get ball outfits done in a matter of hours. So that's where you were headed that day

Once you got there, you were received with kindness by Kikyo and Kalluto at her side. Once you got to Illumi's room you both started to discuss the dress code for the event.

He explained that everyone had to be dressed extremely formal, but the design of the outfits was completely up to choice. He also explained that dates had to have matching outfits. For example if the lady was going to wear a green dress, the gentleman would wear a green tie or a green dress shirt to compliment the lady. You had chosen the color dark red. The design of the outfit you chose was quite simple but you required much more than that. The dress was long and it reached the floor, without heels on. The material was full of sparkle, but they were only visible when light hit it, otherwise it had the appearance of silk. There were 2 slits running down from your hips down to the floor. They complimented your figure since you had a very well trained body. Along with the dress you would wear black gloves that reached your elbows and black high heels. Your hair would be arranged however you pleased. Your makeup could only be an eyeliner wing and normal base, so it wouldn't take the look of of your also red lips. You would wear a necklace that Illumi would give you to match his.

Illumi's outfit would be complimenting you entirely. He would wear a black suit. The dress shirt would be of the same material as your dress. His tie would also be black. He would wear his hair slicked back, but since it was long and he refrained from cutting it, he let it stay down. As per request, you decided to make him put on a slight eyeliner to make his eyes more slim. He agreed to this with a condition, that it wouldn't hurt him in the process. He had never worn makeup before. He didn't wear gloves because he claimed he wanted to be able to touch your skin when you danced.

The outfits were done one day before the event and that night you and the zoldyck a had a dinner. Everyone in the family was there, including the troupe, Hisoka, your family, and you. Everyone got alone just right and everyone agreed that they would behave at the ball. There were a few phantom troupe member women who wanted to be Illumi's date, but they backed off immediately when they saw you by his side. You felt superior and powerful when you saw their faces of disappointment. After that, you became more touchy with Illumi and more flirtatious, it was fun for you.

"Oh Illumi that shirt looks amazing on you"

He leaned into your ear

"It'd look better on the floor."

You smacked his arm and giggled while everyone else was chatting.

The morning of the ball came and you had to leave the mansion so you would be hidden from Illumi, much like at weddings. Nalani had gone to help you get ready, and she got ready for her date with Nisha, since she was forced to go because he was a troupe member. The deadline to go to the even was 8 pm.

You called Illumi to ask for directions but he simply said to wait by the door for a few minutes. You were confused but you obeyed.

While you and Nalani waited, a sound was heard buzzing in your ears and Illumi appeared from nowhere.

"Wow... You look beautiful. I had no idea you could become even more mesmerizing than you were already."

He looked so good. His hair being gelled back and his messy eyeliner made him even more  attractive than he already was."

"You look... good." you said smirking and giving him a slight rub on the cheek.

"Ahem...Ready to go?"

"How did you get here so fast..?"

"I'll show you"

He started moving his left hand in circular motions while his right hand stayed still. Flames suddenly sprouted from the ground and seemed like they went pat the sky. Illumi put his hands through the fire and  a door opened up from the fire in-front of your eyes. The door was similar to the door of a car except the door was fire and the inside was completely normal.
Illumi gave you his hand to help you get up in the 'car' then got in himself.

"Nisha will be here to pick you up right after we leave." Illumi told Nalani

Then he closed the door and the flames disappeared.

While you were in the makeshift car, it felt like the thing was still and wasn't moving. You and Illumi were parallel to each other and the silence grew louder. You tried not to stare into his deep black eyes so you played with your dress. Illumi moved closer to you and was inches away from you. He wasn't even staring at you, he was staring at your lips. They were coated with a dark red, similar to your dress color.

"What are you d-"

He shut you up with a wet kiss on your lips, you were taken aback put you didn't hesitate to return the kiss. He put his hand around your neck and the other around your waist pulling you into his body. You passed your hand through his hair brushing it out and the other toy laid on his thigh.

Not even a few moments of pure glory passing by, you were already at the event.

"We're here masters." said a voice deeper in the car, you assumed it was the driver.

You and Illumi disengaged your kiss and you looked up at him. His face was covered in red and he had tears streaming down his face.

"What happened to you?" You giggled.

"That was the best i've felt... in forever."

He composed himself before stepping out of the car.
You quickly followed behind him and found yourself surrounded by all kinds of different people stepping out of cars like the one you came on. They were all of different ages, varying from teenage years to elderly people.

"Welcome to the Blood Moon Ball of The Assassin Community." Illumi said while stretching his hand out to you.