Reconnected again

Chrollo looked into your eyes after saying this, his forearms leaning onto his legs and his hands holding each other, staring right at your eyes. That worst vibrated in your mind... 'strip'. Was he insane? In a restaurant?

"Chrollo there's people outside, they could come in at any minute."

"Trust me, they won't. Now strip. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Not right now..." Your face was flushed. You began to play around with your hands and your dress while looking away.

Chrollo got up and walked over to you. He put his hand in your waist and pulled you onto him. You felt his sculpted figure through the shirt. "Do you need me to help you with that?" He asked as his other hand traveled down your bare back. You leaned your head onto his shoulder, allowing him to take control. He responded by unzipping your dress, slowly, teasing you. Your dress was now completely unzipped, but it only reached right above your hips. Chrollo pushed the sleeves of your dress down your arms, while you still laid your head in his shoulder. His hands were warm again.

His touch was so gentle and so soothing, you couldn't help but give into him. You moved your arms to shake off the dress and head it fall in the floor. Chrollo's arms started to feel your body. He traced his fingers up your hips, and into your waist. He met his hands on your back reaching for the strap of your bra, unhooking it. You were still sheepish, so you looked down to the floor, while he gazed upon your body. He noticed. He grabbed your jaw and pulled you closer so your lips could touch. He took initiative this time and he stuck his tongue in your mouth. He was more aggressive this time. His hands began to tighten around you, wanting to take in all of you.

You went for his tie, and began to finish the work you left undone. After the tie was off, you began with the buttons on his shirt. Chrollo threw his jacket off of him and repositioned his hands back to where they were, feeling your body. You worked on his shirt and quickly got it unbuttoned. You separated from the kiss, your lips wet. You looked down on Chrollo's body. He was perfect. His body was so toned and muscular. You didn't notice any scars, so you guessed he took care of his appearance well. You ran your hands down his chest, feeling every inch of his abs. Chrollo put his hands above yours, leading your touch. He started on his pecs, slowly moving down. He put one of your hands on his heart so you could feel his heartbeat. It was fast. It kept quickening with every movement. He kept leading your hand down his chest, reaching his abs. He led your touch to his back, on his waist.

"Let me..." He whispered while leaving soft kisses on your jaw "... give you what you need," His kisses trailed down onto your neck, looking for the sweet spot. Once he found it, your body shuddered. "Let me please that..." he landed a kiss. "beautiful..." and another. "beautiful body."

Your head dropped onto his shoulder, and you began to kiss him as well, caressing his skin. He smelt wonderful. Your bodies were completely touching, standing in the middle of this large room. The whole room was dark except for the light in the center and the huge window, high in the sky. The view was the whole city, being lit up by the buildings. 

You began to unbuckle his belt to get rid of his trousers, as we began to suck on your neck, marking you. Once you got the belt undone, you undid his trousers, and pulled them down alone with his underwear. He kicked his shoes off and took off his socks, now completely naked in-front of you. You began to take off your heels. You were now a little shorter than him, but not much difference was made. You looked down, noticing that his men ever was erect. You were surprised at his length and the thickness. Chrollo noticed and giggled.

"My eyes are up here." He said as he held your jaw with one hand and his other traveled down your body. He began to tug at your underwear. You complied and stepped of of them, now completely naked. Chrollo looked at your body in awe. "Wow... i can't wait to make you mine."