His Form of Torture

(Photo credits to @/ramram nismal on behance.)

"Did you get it?" illumi asked Hisoka

"Yes but it's quite broken, can you fix it?" He was holding up a sphere with purple smoke oozing out of it.

"Maybe if you stop moving it." Hisoka's hands were shaking.

"Yes, sorry."

Illumi grabbed his needles & licked them activating his nen. He turned the needle so the point would be facing him and the bud facing the sphere. He moved the pin in the center of the crack and pressed down on the bud. A very faint 'click' was heard and the broken glass began to fix itself.

"Alright, ready to go?" Hisoka asked Illumi, now holding the fixed sphere with both hands.

"Yes, but you should tell Chai we're not gonna be back for a while longer."

"She'll figure it out when we don't respond. You said these phones don't work anywhere else right?"

"Yes that's right. The connection will be broken immediately."

"Let's just hurry up so we can get back to her. She's important to us."

"Yes." Illumi said, tears forming in his eyes. He didn't want to be seen so he brushed his eyes as if he had gotten something in them.

Hisoka tapped the sphere twice and the purple smoke turned green.

"Where would you like to go?" A robotic voice emerged from the sphere.

"Dark Continent." Hisoka said

"Very well. Transporting to.... Dark Continent. Please touch the glass with only ONE finger."

Hisoka and Illumi took their pointing finger towards the glass. Their hands went right through the glass and the rest of their body followed. They fell through a huge green cloud until they landed at what looked like an airport. They looked to each other then down at their hands. They had a green wrist band and the sphere was gone. The airport was completely empty. They walked through the halls looking for an exist.

(Back to you)

When you and Chrollo got to dinner he led you to the upstairs room, which the waiter told him he was the special guest, so we got the whole floor to ourselves. Chrollo seemed very calm at this, he seemed used to this.

"Annie, i wanted to talk to you about something. Something important." Chrollo told you, a serious look on his face.

"You cannot tell anyone," He paused and took your hand in his. His thumb caressed your knuckles. "This could kill you."

"W-what? You're scaring me? spit it out."

"Your mission in york new... that's," He paused, looking to the side of the table, your hand still in his. "It's a fake mission. The boss wants to kill you. He wants to kill you because you keep taking his clients. Please Annie, don't go back there."

You were very confused. A million questions rushed through your head all at once.

"How would you know that??"

"The boss he... he grew up around me. I overheard when i went to see you once you returned. I wanted to see you. Before the meeting started, i was listening to their conversation, thinking you were there. They said they wanted to kill you. They said they wanted to use their soldiers against you. They want to betray you." His eyes were tearing up, his voice cracking, his hands becoming cold and sweaty. "Annie i can't lose you again... please stay with me. Let me protect you."

"O-ok... that mission didn't pay much anyways." Chrollo giggled through sniffs. "I'll stay with you for a while, but i don't want to be treated like a pet. Let me join the troupe."

His eyes widened. His grip around your hand tightened to the point where his fingers were white. Normally this wouldn't hurt, but his stare seemed sinical.

"For that.... you have to kill one of my troupe members... I can't lose any of them." He was crying and smiling now, realizing the consequences of his actions.

Your hand traveled to his face, caressing his cheek. He leaned his face into your palm, eyes closed. You leaned your face closer to his, now being inches apart from him. "Bend the rules for me," Your other hand, now free from Chrollo's grasp. traveled up his arm seductively. "Be a bad boy and let me in. I don't have to kill anyone for this, just add me." Your finger kept trailing up his arm, but his hand was quick to grab your wrist. His grasp was strong, you couldn't free your hand.

"Are you... asking me to bend the rules?" Chrollo said now staring deep in your eyes and tightening his grip.

You weren't scared, in fact, you were calmer than usual. This told you two things. 1, he was loyal. He didn't want to bend the rules to potentially harm his troupe. And 2, he loved you. It was obvious. He wanted to protect you. Yes he had asked you to join the troupe more than once, but he only did that because he knew you would say no.

You pushed your lips onto his. You felt his grip loosen around your wrist so you took this opportunity to grab his face and push him closer to you. You felt his mouth open a little and you stuck the tongue inside. He responded by sticking his tongue in your mouth as well. The kisses began short, but now they were sloppy and long. He moved the hand he had your wrist wrapped around to your arm, up your shoulder, and gripped your neck. He gripped it strong, but light enough for you to be able to breathe. As you continued to kiss, the friction became stronger. You wanted to feel him, to touch his body, but the table separated you. Chrollo was leaning closer into you, giving you more of him, and you did the same. The table was shaking at your movement, and without realizing it, the drinks had spilt over the tablecloth. You hand traveled down his face to his nicely done shirt, to begin unbuttoning it. As soon as your hand reached the tie to loosen it, toy heard knocks at the door. A waiter came to take your order. Chrollo noticed so he broke away from the kiss. A string of saliva hung from his mouth, to which he licked it up and wiped his mouth afterwards. You noticed the spilt drink, so you tried your best to clean it up. Chrollo told the waiter to come in.

As the waiter was taking Chrollo's orders, you stared at him. You help your body had a second heartbeat. Your core was hot and it was craving attention. You had never done this with Chrollo, that's why it seemed so exciting. While Chrollo was talking to the waitress about his food, you sneaked your hand under the table and grabbed his leg. His eyes widened for a second before going back to speaking. You hand kept traveling up his leg, getting dangerously close to his crotch.

The waitress asked you for your order, and you kept it quite simple. A salad. A Cesar salad. You weren't hungry, you just wanted them to leave you and Chrollo alone. You didn't care for anything but Chrollo right now. As soon as the waitress left and shut the door behind them, Chrollo got up from his chair and walked to yours. You Were confused so you just sat there looking up at him.

"Get up." He looked down on you with a serious look on his face.

You got up from the chair, which Chrollo proceeded to sit in. He moved fast so before you could turn back to him he was already seated, and he took this opportunity. He smacked your ass. Your quickly turned around, surprised at this. He never seemed like he would do that to anyone. You looked him confused and only found him smirking. He was looking straight at your hips. His eyes slowly traveled up your body and met up with your eyes.

"Chrollo wh-"

"Strip." He said, smiling devilishly.