Who Are You..?

A young group of kids ran in front you. They all looked different, with different looks on their faces. Those faces reminded you of them. The three of them that you missed so much. You quickly removed the thoughts from your head as you impatiently looked at the busy roads of York New City.

Everyone appeared to be heading the same way, Heavens Arena. You remember how obsessed Hisoka was with fighting. He had showed to you how powerless he could be, yet how strong he can become. It was almost impossible to hide such power. He truly believed he was the strongest, he is his own man.

A part of you wished that what he said back then was true, how he fought those who hurt his loved ones, but you knew that was a lie. He would never limit himself to fighting such stupid humans. Humans who dare touch his toys were stupid to him and deserved nothing but death.

So as you walked past the loud halls of Heavens Arena who slowly became quieter, you were finally able to think straight. You knew Hisoka had to be here, at least him.

You rode the empty elevator up to floor 200, leaving no trace that you were ever there.

"How may i help you?" The receptionist asked politely.

"I came here to see my friend Hisoka." You responded.

"Ah. I'm sorry ma'am but Master Hisoka is readying up for a fight at the moment. You can wait here until he arrives or I can try and give him a call. The chances he'll respond are low, but I can try either way."

"Could you please call him."

"Yes of course, may i have a name?"

"Chai."

"Very well, you may have a seat."

You sat down in the chair parallel to the receptionists desk. The halls of the 200th floor were absolutely silent. After passing the 200th floor, people were more prone to death, which scared some away. But in most cases, the strongest fighters had no use to socialize and either stayed in their rooms all day, never came out, or were never there.

"Yes master Hisoka, you have a guest.— They mentioned their name was 'Chai'.— Yes i understand.— Yes.— Alright, thank you.—"

"Mrs.Chai." The receptionist spoke.

You stood up in a flash to go to the desk.

"Master Hisoka has asked you wait in his room. Since you are not a resident of Heavens Arena, I cannot allow you a key. I will have to let you in. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes that's fine."

"Very well, come with me."

The receptionist led you to the elevator then clicked the number '247'. You both rode the elevator in silence, though the silence was calming. As the elevator approached the room, the receptionist inserted a card key, and the door opened, revealing a large living room.

"Here we are. If there are any problems, please call the number marked on the house phone. Please enjoy your stay." They said, then closed the doors to the elevator.

Beyond you, was a beautifully decorated living room. Even if it didn't remind you of him, it's all you thought about. In the back of your mind, you wondered if he thought about you too.

You walked in, and noticed that this place seemed like it was meant for about 10 people, but knowing Hisoka he lived alone. You walked through the hall at next to the living room and began to hear some muffled voices. 'In his room?' You thought. Maybe some intruders?

You readied up to defend yourself, drawing your katana and placing it in front of you. You neared the room that the sounds were coming from and pushed the door open.

You mouth dropped.

"Chai'anne?" The voice asked.

"Who are you..?" The other voice spoke.

Illumi and Shizuku laid on the bed.

A knock from the door broke your train of thought.

"Chai..."

You turned and were faced with a man you barely recognized. Hisoka, the man you knew appeared to be a completely different man. His hair was light blue, his eyes seemed tired, his outfits ripped and blood covering his once perfect skin. He seemed to be extremely underweight. He looked... disgusting.

"You came back..." Illumi and Hisoka both spoke in unison.