Fake

You sat in your car, thinking of what to do next. Leave without saying anything to recollect yourself, or going back and talking things out. You didn't know what to do. Everything was falling apart.

Suddenly....you heard a scream... from inside. Without thinking twice, you ran out of your car not even bothering to lock it, even less closing the door. You ran as fast as you could to reach them... the only people you had left. You ran pat the troupe members, frantically crying. You reached the room where the screams emerged from and found Hisoka.

He was being treated by Machi. He was fine. You let out a sigh and closed the door while you fell on the floor. You bursted into tears, filled with guilt and pure pain. Hisoka looked up from the bed he was on and signaled Machi to stop.

"You were worried huh?" He teased as he grabbed his ribs to protect them from being injured any further.

"Shut up. You looked dead." You said while wiping the tears with the back of your hand. Hisoka giggled and he proceeded with the treatment. He was perfectly fine in a few minutes. Machi didn't say a word, she simply gave you both a sweet look and exited the room. You could tell she was worried.

When Machi walked out, Chrollo walked in.

"Ah i'm glad you're ok. You really should be more careful. I'm not going to question what happened. The woman you had with you is in the empty room downstairs. She's still unconscious. Annie, i have to go on a mission. I'll be back in a few days, take care of things here." He rubbed your head, messing up your hair. You giggled stood up.

"Take care. I'll keep things steady here." You reassured and fixed his tie for him. He nodded and left the room. You turned to Hisoka, who was fixing his messed up hair. He turned to you and smiled kindly.

"We need to fix things up. Us two." You said, motioning him out of the room. He followed. You led him to the car and closed the door behind you.!"We're going to my house." You said and turned on the car.

"Oh what a nice gift~ I heard two other en had already been there though... what a shame." He said and threw this hands up in the air.

"Don't be dramatic, i just have them a place to stay." You said, lying out of your teeth.

"Oh yea? Chrollo didn't say that." He gave you a side look.

"What?? What did Chrollo say? Nothing happened." You turned your face to him, a scared expression plastered on your face.

"He said you two got... close. Is it true? Did my little doll betray my heart and sleep with another man? You belong to me. Don't forget that." He said and gripped your ponytail, making you squirm. "You were being bad while i was absent instead of... waiting loyally. I don't like that." His nails scratched the back of your neck and drew some blood. You simply drove without saying a word.

He moved his hands back to him and you sighed in relief. He wasn't done anyways. He grabbed his card and held it up to your neck causing you to swerve.

"CAN YOU STOP? IM DRIVING!" You really expected him to stop. He didn't not care one bit where you were, he was going to drill this into you.

He swiped 3 times with his card on your neck, engraving his name into your skin.

"My name is Hisoka. You belong to me. I do not want to see you or hear about you sleeping with another man anymore. You only sleep with me. I own you... honey~"

"Just who do you think you are?? I'm about to turn this car around. Stop playing."

He laughed and moved back to his seat, looking straightforward. You were sweating now. He had never been so aggressive towards you. He drew blood from the skin he once caressed with such care. Why was he being like this... you didn't understand why he was suddenly acting so odd.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw him take something out of his neck, something golden. You turned and you saw his face morphing into Illumi's. you stepped on the breaks.

"OKAY WHAT IS GOING ON? WHERE IS HISOKA?" You held Illumi's hair in your hands, pulling it.

"Ok ok listen. He was scared to see you" Uou tugged in his hair. "AH WATCH OUT— He didn't want to face you yet, so i morphed as him, just give him time. I tried to act like him but i totally disregarded the fact that he treated you different. I'm sorry." You let go of his hair and he eased the pain by rubbing his scalp softly.

You sighed and made a U-turn to go back to the base.

"I want to talk to Hisoka. I dont care if he's not 'ready' i need to know he's ok." You were being selfish, but did this really matter right now? Not at all.

Once you made it to the base you stormed back inside, seeing everyone's concerned expression. They saw Illumi and understood what was going on. You called Chrollo, but he didn't seem to pick up the phone. You kept walking till you saw any trace of him and found him in a bathroom. Illumi was no longer with you. He stayed with the rest of the troupe. You walked in and crossed your arms, but you were not mad, you were mostly disappointed.

"H-hey... i'm sorry." Hisoka said softly, visibly upset at his actions.