Blood Moon Assassins Ball (final part)

The rest of the dances were pretty bland, you didn't know these people, and they didn't know you. All the songs were normal party songs. Even the boy with white hair. After this, everyone got on the dance floor to finally dance, but you didn't want to dance anymore. You went out to look for Nalani, since when she woke up she rushed out of the room. She was probably gone by now but you weren't going to leave what happened in the past. You wanted to know what was filling her heart with such hatred.

When you got up from the seats by the dance floor to go leave and look for her, Chrollo stopped you.

"Where are you going? The dance isn't over yet."

"I'm going to look for her. If she needs something to say she better say it to my face and straight forward. I don't play those stupid games."

"I'm going with you. I saw someone leaving with her. He's the son of Netero's brother. The 2nd highest ranking assassin family. We better be safe."

"I can handle it myself. I don't need your help."

"I didn't ask if i could go. I told you."

"Fine whatever if things get out of control with her let me handle her. I know her weak spot."

"Ok let's go then. Don't make it obvious. Some people here weren't invited. There's spies."

"Oh... i thought so."

You and Chrollo left the room casually, without leaving behind any suspicion. Through the hallway, the dining room was completely empty. Compared to how you had seen it before, it looked terrifyingly alone. The tables were now cleaned off and only some lights were turned on, but the room still remained dark. You and Chrollo left past there and into the entrance. This is where you found them.

Nalani and The boy were sitting in the middle talking. You and Chrollo nodded in agreement and you made him invisible. Then you made yourself invisible. You had to touch him for this power to stay in effect. You held his hand then proceeded forward, quietly. When you were just a couple feet behind where they were talking, you sat next to Chrollo and put your finger to your lips telling him to stay silent. He nodded.

"Why did you say that to her? You're so awfully trained that you couldn't even keep your mouth shut? And in front of thousands of people?" The boy said.

"I couldn't hold it in. The fact that she gets all three of them at her feet drives me insane. That should've been me."

"It should've, but it wasn't. It was her. Now get over it."

"I CANT.... The way they all just drool over her, not matter how stupidly she acts. I mean for the love of god she got kidnapped by Chrollo. The weakest of them all. I could've killed him in an instant."

"She's very strong. You think they didn't put anything in her system? She's not stupid Nalani. Get over your stupid grudge."

"Why do you defend her so much? What do you like her too?"

"You're joking right? She's a beauty. Look at her. I know you've had your thoughts with her too. Everyone has. If i could i would've already gotten with her, but i'm not looking to settle down."

"You sound so stupid. You think she'd settle for a piece of trash like you?"

"No... i wouldn't ask for permission though."

"You really are disgusting. She's completely out of your league. She's strong yes, but she gets carried by her feelings way too frequently. She has super bad anger issues too. You couldn't handle her even if you wanted to."