Showing Up

You could feel your heart beat heavily on your chest. You had planned this night out in your head over a million times, considering all the possible solutions that may come out of this. But even as you kept giving it thought, you knew. You knew they would still do something you never imagined.

After a restless night, you finally decided to fix yourself.

A hot shower. Perfect. The water was cold at first, but as you adjusted it, it became perfectly warm. You had discarded the clothes you were wearing, and now you stood in the shower, the water wetting every part of your skin. It was relaxing. Something you hadn't know for days upon days. The glass panes slowly turned foggy, your skin was hot at the touch. But it was peace.

You took the whole day to yourself, finally taking a breather from the disastrous world you lived in. By the time you woke up from a pleasant nap, it was already 6 pm. Time to get ready.

You picked a black dress, black heels

You picked a black dress, black heels. Your hair was perfectly done, as well as your makeup. You looked beautiful.

You left your home, heading for the place you would see the three. At the bottom of your heart you wished they didn't forget.

You arrived rather quickly, considering that this place was full of traffic, always.

You greeted the receptionist, gathering a few stairs from the costumers. Tch, I could kill all of you.

When you made your way upstairs, you were granted with a beautiful scenery, the most beautiful.

The sky was lit by not only the city lights but by the millions of stars in sight. The sound of the water crashing was extremely soothing. But that's not all. The balcony was decorated with black and white accents, 4 seats in total. The lights were dimmed but bright enough. No one was here yet, which gave you a little bit of a breather.

You opened your phone to check the time. 7:51.

You leaned onto the railing of the balcony, over looking the beauty your eyes had memorized since being a child. You reminisced of how beautiful your childhood was. You missed those days where you were worry free, where you still had your beautiful mother to grant you warmth and comfort. It was beautiful what she gave you, it was love. But now you laid here, completely deranged of love or any sort of comfort.

Your long hair blew in the wind, as well as your dress. You took in a big breath of fresh air, consuming the last few seconds of solitude. You could sense them. And almost like if they heard you, the door opened.

Out came Chrollo, dressed in his normal black suit, hair slicked back. Then followed Illumi, with a dark green suit, paired with a black button up, his hair picked up in a ponytail. Last came Hisoka, A burgundy suit and his hair no longer a mess. His hair was died in a bright red tone, and his face gleamed the confidence he had lost.

Once more, the 3 men who had once taken control of your heart stood upon you. Not one of them knew what would turn out of this, but not one of them had plans to back down.

It all came down to you.

——————————————-——

Hi guys! sorry for the lack of content, i've been really busy with other things and i haven't really been in my right mindset to write more parts :( The ending to this story is approaching, but there is gonna be a little surprise at the end ;) Thank you so much for those who have stuck around, i appreciate you all!