Malice

The police immediately arrived and surrounded the area while you and Chrollo remained inside. He remained calm and steady, even smiling.

"Annie, this is going wonderfully. Not only will we get the merchandise, but we will get to kill. What a beautiful way to end the day." He said, opening the large door and stepping to the balcony. He reached his hand out to you. You took it sheepishly, not sure of what was to come. He pulled out a small speaker from his pocket and began to play a song. "Rhinestone Eyes."

"Let this be our song Annie. Look at our job down below. You see this..." Bellow you lay the troupe, mass killing the security without a single sweat. This was an easy job for them. But they were no ordinary assassins, they gave the public a show. They lit the cars on fire, they lit up the sky with bullets, they made a song with the breaking bones of the bodies, they made the sky rain with warm blood. 'This is power' you thought. "We made this come true. You, you helped us. Let this be a welcoming ceremony for you, for us. A new member of the phantom troupe, the spider. We are invincible. We will always live." He spoke in a grand tone, a winner.

As you saw the show below your feet, you realized something. This is what you were meant for. Leading  was what you were good at. Chrollo turned to look at you, and found no longer the person you used to be minutes ago. Your eyes were filled with hunger, hunger for power. Your expression was calm yet contained so much malice. Your mouth curved upwards into a smirk letting out a small chuckle. Chrollo said nothing yet smiled in accomplishment. He did what he meant to do all along— to get you on his side. To let you feel the wrath of being evil and doing whatever you felt like doing. That was his only goal.

As you watched the mass killing go own below you, you felt someone watching. Someone was watching from the distance. Your instincts told you to move your head. And you did just that. Seconds later, a window behind you shattered— a bullet. Chrollo realized what happened immediately, and he disappeared in an instant. He trusted you enough to not have to communicate with you, all he had to do was trust you. You threw your dress off, and below resided a pair of shorts. You had your purse on you still, to which you pulled out a sports bra, and a ponytail to tie your hair. You threw your heels off and climbed up the building to the roof. As you got there, you examined your surroundings. You saw a group in the distance to your right; Feitan, Machi, Illumi, Shizuku. On the left you saw Bonolenov, Hisoka, Franklin, and phinks. Aurora and Nisha stood in a near building, making sure everything was going according to plan. In front of you, you saw Chrollo. You propelled yourself and jumped to reach Chrollo.

"What's this?" You asked, as you saw 3 men standing in front of you and Chrollo.

"Ah gentlemen, this is my beautiful wife that you shot at. Be gentlemen and apologize." Chrollo said, the softness gone from his tone.

One of the men, the one in the center spat on the floor. Before he could look up, Chrollo twisted his neck and killed him.

"Tsk Tsk- Dont disrespect my wife now. Do better next time won't you? No you two, apologize and i might spare your lives." The men immediately threw their bodies on the floor and began to yell for mercy. Your eyes twinkled.

"WE- WERE SORRY M-MADAM" They yelled in unison.

Your stepped forward and pointed at them from above. "You." You pointed at the one on the right. "Jump off this building." You said.

"Eh?-" You stepped in his head, hearing a crunch beneath your feet. "Jump off. Or do you not trust me?" You questioned.

He began to stand and moved towards the edge of the building. He looked back at you, a look of sadness filled his eyes. You remained expressionless. He leaned his weight forward, then was gone. You ran down towards the edge and saw—

"Annie." Chrollo said. "I never thought i could be more in love with you. You really are my queen. My beautiful wife." He said, gripping your waist and pulling you in for a deep kiss. "Oh honey." You began. "I am not yours. Do not forget, you, Hisoka, and Illumi have yet to win me over 100%. As far as i go, i am mine. I don't mind having sex with you and acting like your wife— I admit, it was fun. But i do not belong to you. Do not try to tame me." You whispered into his lips, rejoining them with yours. This time, the kisses were wet and soft, and very very long. "I knew you were the one for me." He purred, completely unfazed.

Feitan ringed Chrollo's phone, letting him know that the merchandise was secure and they were now heading back. He nodded and filled the man in his hold in a second. You and him traveled back to the base together.

As you scavenged through the merchandise when you got there, you saw jewelry that called your attention. A big 'K' was carved into the gem. It was a red ruby, and appeared to be flashing slightly. You paid no mind to this and took it, using it as a necklace.

You went back to your room, and found Hisoka and Illumi waiting for you outside the door.

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for the reads and votes, you guys are amazing :) I just wanted to say i did start a new story so i will be balancing between the two, if you want to check it out. It also contains the adult trio of that's what you want to read :) Have a good day!)