Chrollo's Love

Chrollo jumped on the bed besides him, leaning on his forearms with his knees up. He had a huge smile on his face and his cheeks were red. You giggled noticing that he was giddy. You walked over to him and positioned yourself between his legs, leaning into him. You kissed him softly, but with a hint of urge. The kisses were long and sloppy. Both of your tongues worked against each other. His hand worked up against your back and rubbed you softly. You were still clothed. You broke the kiss and a long string of saliva connected both yours and chrollo's mouths. You tried to unzip your dress but you couldn't reach the zipper, so Chrollo helped you. He leaned forward into your chest, pecking every spot of skin he could find. He quickly got your dress undone alone with your bra strap. He kept kissing as the dress fell down and hooked his lips onto your breast. He worked fast, you could tell he was impatient. You pushed him back, causing your breast to slip out of his mouth. He gave you a pout, which you laughed at. You went back to his lips and positioned your crotch above his.

Your enterance was begging for him, to which you responded by letting him inside. A moan escaped both of your lips in unison. You worked your hips up and down, causing his heart beat to go up and his jaw to hang low. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his back went back to the wall. He kept groaning. Your pace started to speed up and you let out a loud scream. He grabbed your arm and gave you a look your recognized. You hopped off of him and latched your mouth to where once you were riding. His orgasm was prolonged by your mouth work. His legs were trembling and he was panting loudly. He knew his job wasn't done when he realized you hadn't reached climax yet. He turned you over, causing you to be underneath him.

He positioned him face in between your legs and held your waist in place. His tongue worked inside of you and your hands flew to his head, massaging his hair. His moans vibrated inside of you which just caused your pending orgasm to come quicker. He felt your juices come out to which he accepted them all in his mouth.

He got up to face you, his face covered in your cum. He mimicked you and took his fingers to lick it up. You were left panting on the bed, feeling weak. It was already quite dark outside, it was maybe midnight. You looked up to Chrollo who was looking down at you with dull eyes, visibly tired. You pulled out the blankets to go to sleep. Chrollo positioned his face in between your neck and held your naked body i'm his arms. He left kisses all over your neck sending shivers down your spine. You put your arms around his head, massaging his hair. You kissed his forehead, small kisses.

He groaned into your neck causing tingles to go all down your spine.

"Goodnight baby..." He said sleepily.

"Goodnight."

——-

In the morning, around 9 am, you woke up. You were leaning on his chest, face down. You tried to get up without waking him up to go take a shower when you noticed he was already awake. He was looking down at you, admiring you.

"Good morning," you said groaning and lifting yourself from the bed. You realized you were naked and rushed to cover yourself but Chrollo stopped your hand.

"Let me admire you a little more before you leave me." He said as he trailed his eyes down your soft skin.

"Leave you? Ive got nothing to do anymore. Plus i just joined your troupe, why would i leave you."

"I dont know, i don't want to lose you."

You leaned over and kisses him softly on the lips. You were intending to go for a small peck, but he grabbed the back of your head and pushed you closed to him. You kiss prolonged by a few moments, before he pulled away.

"We should get dressed, i want to tell the troupe about you joining us."

"Oh right, i need to shower first though."

"Right, of course. Do you have another shower i could us-"

You put your finger on his mouth. "Let's save some water." His eyes widened and a big smile appeared on his face. You grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom connected to your room. You turned on the water making sure it was a good temperature and you walked in. You still had a hold of Chrollo's hand and you led him inside as well. The shower head was all along the ceiling of the shower, so it was always above you.

Chrollo pulled your wrists and pinned them on the wall. The quickly laid his lips onto yours, the most passionately you had felt him. You let him take control, since you had taken control the past 2 times. He moved his lips down your neck leaving red marks. You giggled, making him look up, confused.

"Why are you laughing?" He said, a puppy look on his eyes.

"We should get cleaned up, we don't have much time."

"I want to do this again." He said, his voice muffled in between kisses.

"Yeah yeah, can you let go of me now?"

"Kiss me."

Your lips rushed to kiss him. His tongue slipped inside immediately, touching everything he could. He nibbled on your bottom lip softly, making you groan.

You pushed him off of you and began to wash your hair. He followed your lead and began to wash his hair as well. He got done much faster, so he reached over to your hair and started to massage your scalp with his fingers. It felt so nice.

Once you were both done, you got out and began to change. After you got into your outfits, you went to the kitchen to eat breakfast before going to the troupe.

"Where would you like your tattoo?" Chrollo asked once you were leaving the house.

"Hmm... i dont know where should i put it?"

"Somewhere only i can see."He said, smirking but looking straight ahead.

"I was thinking maybe my lower stomach?"

"Yeah that would work, but it's going to hurt."

"I know."

You traveled to the troupe, calmly. Once you arrived, Chrollo reached for your hand. He inter winded his fingers with yours and lead you inside. Once you walked into the base, you found Feitan hovering over a chair, with his weapon out. The whole troupe was in defensive positions facing the man in the chair... Illumi?