Chapter Fourteen

Third Person POV

"Who are you?" He asked, coming face to face with a vulnerable Liana

She was quiet not knowing what to say. Her mind was not on what he was saying but on the fact that she couldn't believe she has finally seen the love of her life.

"Hey young lady, who are you?"  he realized she has zoned out so he snapped his fingers in front of her eyes. He knew his wife was having her attention on them but if not for that, he would have dragged Liana somewhere else where he could talk to her freely and tell her his mind.

"Pharrell baby, it's me."  she opened her arms to take him into an embrace with a huge smile on her face but he pushed her away almost causing her to stumble. The smile immediately died down. she didn't understand why he was behaving weirdly or perhaps he is shocked to see her there.

"Baby, I am not a clown, I am really here. And I have some good news for you."  She plastered the smile back onto her face and made another attempt to hug him but yet again, he pushed her off him.

"Listen here bitch, I don't know who you are and what you want from me, but if you don't leave my house this instant I will call the damn cops on you and I will sue you for trespassing."

He uttered boldly even though he was starting to feel uneasy. His wife was standing behind him watching what was going on.

"Pharrell ba....."

"Shut up whore, don't you dare call me that. I do not know you."

"Relax baby"  his wife rubbed his shoulder, then got out from behind him. "Ma'am, my husband said he doesn't know you, or honey do you know her?" She asked trying to find out  who was lying.

"No I don't. Thought I made that clear or are you having some doubts about me knowing her?" He seethed not looking at his wife, for she could see if he is lying in his eyes.

"What are you talking about Phar..."

"Mr. Smith to you. Now leave my house!"

She stood dumbfounded not able to utter a word. The man she has surrendered her body and soul to is denying her. The man due to which she left her comfort zone to surprise is sacking her out of his house.

"Pha....Mr. Smith, I don't know why you are behaving this way but it's me, Liana, we met in Spain and you told me you love me. You asked me to data....."

"Hey woman will you stop........"

"No Pharrell let her finish, I want to know what she talking about." His wife interrupted him, gesturing him with her index finger to keep quiet. She does not believe the young girl since a lot of them have made similar claims but there was something that was urging her to listen to her whole story. Pharrell on the other hand was losing his cool and was angry beyond measure. He had intended to use Liana and nothing more but he didn't know she will come looking for him. If only he had ended things with her before he left. But he took her for a fool and always saw her as a lady who doesn't reason. His assumption and carelessness have landed him into this mess.

"Continue young lady. Where did you meet my husband and what do you want from him?"

"I am sorry I didn't know he is married. I met him back in Spain a few months ago. He told me he loves me and I gave him my...."

"Me? love you? That's ridiculous."

"Shut up Pharrell. Shut the fuck up." His wife Carmine seethed with her anger evident.

"I gave him my all because I thought he truly loved me and I didn't stop for a minute to think that he was using me. But it's all clear now that he was. He left the apartment we shared, yes the rented one you told me you owned without telling me. After, I found out I was p-pr-pregnant with his child. I thought he left because of an emergency and that he will return yet I chose to surprise him and tell him the news about my pregnancy."