Please help me Decide

Guys, there are three stories that I am in love with but I don't know which I should publish next so can you help me decide? Married will be ending soon and then we will start the story of your choice.

So please choose your choice.

1. Maid in Seattle

When seasoned and famous Author, Idina Lawson loses everything she owns and the will to write, She moves to a new country, to start all over again

When seasoned and famous Author, Idina Lawson loses everything she owns and the will to write, She moves to a new country, to start all over again. With little money and no properties, she set out to start her new life in the United States. But this new life proved difficult to start because the scars from her divorce were still hurting and she couldn't find any job.The only job she landed was in the house of another famous author, Wyatt Anderson who never knew about her. And she was supposed to work as a maid in his Seattle mansion. What made it a difficult task was that she has previously had a one-night stand with him after which he discarded her.  On top of that, he fired her saying that she is too lazy to work for him, not knowing that she is being lazy and dull because she is pregnant for him.Aiden, Wyatt's younger brother claims he met her first and that she belongs to him. Will this wage war between the two brothers? Will Idina forgive him for his rejection and how will she cope with the baby of the man who rejected her?

2.California's Heat

Twenty-year-old Kayla is believed to be a virago

Twenty-year-old Kayla is believed to be a virago. A resilient girl who gives her shoulders to her friends to cry on after a breakup. She is the strongest of their group and the no-nonsense girl who is always ready to fight for her friends. But what happens when it's time to fight her battle? Who will help her fight the love battle of her heart? She has friend-zoned Colton, her best friend who has a crush on her. But will she be able to friend zone his hot brother, Hunter, who brings all the heat from California?

He is a 33 years old CEO of his father's oil company in Califonia. A human turned Lycanthrope by the bite of a lycan during a fight. Now in Manhattan to find his mate. Will he be able to resist Kayla who gives him cold shoulders? Will the moon be able to bring them together? When the forces of the moon fail to unite them, will a baby do?

3. Bound by her Oath

Living a billionaire life and being famous is fun but not easy especially when you have billionaire parents that always want to have a say in your life

Living a billionaire life and being famous is fun but not easy especially when you have billionaire parents that always want to have a say in your life. Is it possible for a billionaire daughter to be humble and not want all the fashionable brands and expensive luxurious cars even though her life is in the limelight? Well, that's Mercedes Leon, the daughter of Billionaire John Leon who is pressured by her father to get married to Fleischer James Lither another young billionaire who is already engaged to someone else. Will Mercedes be able to live the life of a maid Fleischer subjected her to whiles living with his mistress(former fiancee) in their matrimonial home? will she still stay true to the oath she made to her dad and before everyone to stay with her husband no matter what happens?