New Story

Hi guys. Hope you are well. Before I post today's Updates for Married, I will like to introduce my new book to you. Will start posting it right after married is done. Hope you will like it. Kindly follow my Instagram account at Jules_lamptey and then my Facebook page author Jules Lamptey for more information about my books. Thank you all. If you have not followed yet, please do.

CALIFORNIA'S HEAT

Blurb

Twenty-year-old Kayla is believed to be a virago. A resilient girl who gives her shoulders to her friends to cry on after a breakup. She is the strongest of their group and the no-nonsense girl who is always ready to fight for her friends. But what happens when it's time to fight her battle? Who will help her fight the love battle of her heart?

She has friend-zoned Colton, her best friend who has a crush on her. But will she be able to friend-zone his hot brother, Hunter, who brings all the heat from California?

He is a 33 years old CEO of his father's oil company in California. A human turned Lycanthrope by the bite of a lycan during a fight. Now in Manhattan to find his mate. Will he be able to resist Kayla who gives him cold shoulders? Will the moon be able to bring them together? When the forces of the moon fail to unite them, will a baby do?

 Will he be able to resist Kayla who gives him cold shoulders? Will the moon be able to bring them together? When the forces of the moon fail to unite them, will a baby do?