Bonus Chapter

She kept her eyes on him, trying to hide her blush. She had known that he would be attending the function and because of him, she nearly stayed home. It was the fourth anniversary of Millernium mall and it was impossible for either of them to miss it. Though she was in the last month of her pregnancy, she didn't want to miss the birthday of her beloved company. The company she had worked so hard to build.

She has not seen him in over four months. The last time she set her eyes on him was when he tried for the hundredth time to seek her forgiveness. On that day, she asked for a restraining order against him and since he was obeying the law, he let her be. He tried as much as he could to ignore her. So far it was working. He devoted all his attention to his date, Laura Flores, a fashion icon and the face of victoria's secret. They are rumored to be dating but the couple has not come out to confirm or debunk that rumor.

Liana's attention was on them as her husband introduces his date to their associates. If Heath was trying to make her jealous, it definitely worked. She plastered a smile on her face but deep within she was hurting seeing them together and seeing how good they looked together nearly killed her. She held her breath and looked away.

"Hey are you okay," Mr. Gonzalez asked her, sensing how uneasy she was.

"Yes dad, I am fine." She answered and returned her attention back to Heath.

"They look good together." He teased, following her gaze.

"Who?"

"Your husband and that woman."

"Well good for them. I guess they will make nice babies." She said in a not-so-happy tone. "Excuse me, dad. I have to check something backstage."

She excused herself and walked backstage. Getting there was not easy since she has to stop every now and then to greet people she knows. So it took her about ten minutes to get to the backstage. When she was returning, she met Andres Kalpaldi, a friend she met through Heath who was sitting at the same table Heath and Laura were sitting at.

"Liana........"

Hearing her name, Heath turned and for the first time, made eye contact with her

"You look beautiful. If not for your husband here, I would have asked you to marry me." Andres praised much to Heath's displeasure. Laura who didn't like the fact that the attention was not on her, passed her hand over Heath's chest and that didn't go unnoticed by Liana.

"Well, I am single now so don't worry about dying. No one will kill you."

"You don't mean it dear. Then I will take my chances." Liana laughed at his remark and walked away.

Heath huffed and pushed Laura's hand away. He thought he could forget her and move on with his life just like Amanda suggested but it was not working. He can't forget about her and can't certainly let her go. Not after seeing how beautiful and sexy she looks. Even though he was with another woman all he could think of was to bang Liana. He has missed how he feels when he is in her and he has missed her touch. He wished he was there for her during this pregnancy. He has missed how she wakes him up in the middle of the night because she is craving something and right now, he wished he could punch Andres for hitting on her.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the fourth annual gala of Millernium, created by Mr. and Mrs. Heath Miller. Millernium four years ago was just a supermarket but with the initiatives and visions of this couple, it has grown over the years to what it is today. With over ten thousand products stocked every day, Millernium has been ranked the first mall in this country that renders good services and products making it the number one-stop-shop in America. We are delighted to inform you that, starting from next year, thirty new branches will be opened in various states, and very soon, Millernium will be available in Europe, Asia, and Africa. Let's give it up for our CEOs Mr. Heath Miller and Mrs. Liana Miller to give us their address on how the journey has been for them so far." The host introduced.

With Applause, Liana stood up and mounted the stage.

"Thank You Nick. Good evening and thank you all for coming. Hmmm. I don't really know what to say. This feeling is different. It feels like my heart will jump out of my chest and dance.Wow."

Tears were gathering beneath her eyes and she pushed them back. Her pregnancy hormones have turned her into a cry baby.

"I never knew I will be this appreciated one day. I was one poor girl growing up in the streets of Madrid. I had no vision but I had dreams. I had dreams that one day I will have a nice family and someone to love. I didn't know how to write or read. For twenty years I had never stepped into a classroom before, yet look at me today. Heading a huge company. All I can say is dreams really work so when you dream, dream big." She paused for a second, feeling a sharp pain in her tummy.

"It is good to dream but sometimes dreams don't work when you don't have the right people in your life. I am fortunate to have met Mr. Gonzalez and Heath Miller. They helped me climb this ladder. And they thought me what it means to have visions. I am so grateful for them. And I am grateful to all our partners. Those who believed in us and trusted us. This journey has not been easy neither has this year. I lost my sister and friend, I had other bad experiences but all I will focus on are the good ones and you are all part of my good experiences. You are all part of the family I dreamed of having. Thank you."
She got down and Heath took over. When she was almost at her table, she felt a very sharp contraction.

"Good evening Ladies and Gent..........." He stopped midway when he heard a noise coming from where Liana was sitting.

"Liana, what is wrong? are you okay?" A worried Mr. Gonzalez asked.

She couldn't answer. All she did was blow air with her mouth as she clenched her fingers on the side of her chair.

"Aghhhhhh! whoo........whoooo..........tttheeee baby dad!"

Heath couldn't hear what she was saying but he could see she was in distress. He dropped the microphone and ran to her. This made everyone wonder what was going on.

"Babe are you okay? What is wrong!"

"Whoooooo the baby.........ittttttsss commmmmiiiiing!!!!!!"