~•Bonus•~

Baby Mama 🐣❤️

I'm awake

Babyyyyyy

Give me attention!

Crazeeeee

Are you ignoring me?

Love me!

Babyyyyyyyyyy

I'm hungry

Hello! Hellooo! Hellooo?!

Loser!!!

What?!

Hi 😁

A chuckle left my mouth.

"Mr Knight, is something wrong?"

I looked up to see David looking nervously at me. I looked beside me to see dad glaring at me.

Fudge!

I cleared my throat. "It's nothing. You may continue."

The guy was sweating already.I felt bad for him. He wiped his sweaty forehead before resuming his presentation and I looked in front of me, pretending to be very interested. Not daring to look beside me because even without looking, I could feel dad glaring at me.

Fudge your cute bum, Natalya!

~~•~~

"Hey!"

I glared at her from the door while she kept giving me that smile. The smile where you forget even your own fudging name.

"Hey?!" I walked and sat down on the bed, still glaring at her. "What was that in the morning?"

She licked the spoon and gave me her one of those innocent blue eyes. "What?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Don't what me? Do you know how much dad lectured me. I was fuCking thankful that he didn't start giving me sHit in between the meeting."

"Hey don't swear in front of the child!" She flashed her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry, baby." I placed my hand over her stomach. I brought my face near it. "But what your mama did was bad. Your daddy was in a meeting and he almost made the guy wet his pants. And then he had to face your grandpa's anger."

I felt her hands massaged my hair. "I'm sorry."

I sat straight and looked at her soft eyes. Now I was feeling guilty. I sighed and pulled her in my arms. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that." I kissed her hair. "I almost laughed during the meeting."

She pulled away, a smile on her face. "Really?"

I nodded my head. "Did you eat?" I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She hummed. "I've been eating since I woke up. I'm afraid that I'll turn into a whale even before pregnancy." I chuckled and laid down beside her. She turned to face me, her eyes narrowed. "You better love me even when I turn into a whale. Because in the end, you're the one who got me pregnant!"

My eyes widened. "I did?!"

"It's yours!" I laughed as she began hitting me with her ice cream spoon. "Darius Craze Knight, you'r-"

"The best fiance in the world. The best baby daddy." I wiggled my eyebrows. Her beautiful laugh echoed in the room.

I pulled her to straddle me and rested my hands on her stomach. It was not big. But looked like she had eaten one large pizza.