~•46•~

"We're mates!"

~Darius~

"So that was like the last race?" Maxon asked as he sipped his beer.

"Yeah." I nodded my head and my eyes involuntary fell over Natalya who was having lots of fun with the girls. They all were actually. And we were all keeping fuCking eyes on them.

Isaac was sitting on the other couch with Joseph and they were talking about something.

Ace was being Ace and running after Charli like a fuCking lost puppy. He was supposed to be mad at her for wearing heels.

Rome and Logan were no where to be found. But I knew they were together somewhere. They oddly hit off instantly and were now probably being each other's wing man.

Logan was also taking mine and Natalya's relationship easily. I did not fuCking expect that. Not that I would give a fuCk if he got issue with it but he was close to Natalya who happened to be the love of my life so if Logan continued being a fuCking asS, it would've upset her a lot. And that would've seriously pissed me off.

No one upsets my girl accept me!

"So she's the one, cuz?" Maxon asked and I smirked at him, nodding my head. "FuCk! She's gorgeous." He laughed as I glared at him. "Dude, look at her! Do you want me to fuCking lie?!"

I let my eyes wondered over to Natalya once again. He was not lying. She was fuCking gorgeous. Especially in that fuCking outfit. And those cat ears. She was looking like a sexy kitten.

My sexy little kitten.

I should make her wear those more often from now. Especially when we were alone.

Stop!

"So you're here just for the party?" I asked him. Maxon was my cousin from my mom's side. He was the same age as me. He was also the only person I was close with from my mom's side.

"Yeah. I'm on my way for the campus visit." I raised my brow in surprised and he laughed at me. "Man, not everyone got a passion for racing. I want to take over my dad's business so I have to study." He shrugged his shoulders with a bitter smile.

He meant to say that not everyone's dad was like mine. My dad was cool with me doing whatever the shIt, his words, I want. If I didn't want to take over his fuCking business then I fuCking won't. He would not force me.

But his dad, man he gave Isaac chills with the way he just stare at us. The dude was a fuCking bitCh. And always cared for his money and reputation more than anything.

Sometimes I pity Maxon. He always wanted to be a detective but fuCk the sick bastard almost disowned him after he told him about his aim. I hate that motherfuCker.

"So will I get the chance to meet her?" He asked looking at her again.

"FuCk no!" He laughed at me.

"What?! Afraid that she'll leave you for me?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I smirked at him. "You can fuCking try."

Just then tall tanned legs came into my view. I knew instantly that she was not Natalya because of the dark tan.

We've been spending time at the beach but the girl barely left the house. She's got a nice little tan.

"Darius!" I winced as I heard her. Maxon looked between me and her then raised his brows at me in question.

I sighed before looking at Madison and her side chicks. Ruby and Linda.