~•25•~

"Yes! Kill em!"

~Natalya~

I watched as Ella and Darius left the room, leaving me and Addy alone. "I thought you would leave me when I first saw our mother yesterday." I turned my face to my stupid brother, who was usually very strong but at this moment he looked vulnerable. And it was all because of that woman.

"You're really stupid if you think that I'll leave you for our mother who was never really there for us." I squeezed his big hand in mine.

"I guess I am." He chuckled and I nodded my head, leaning against his shoulder.

"I would never leave you for her. She's no one to me. She left us. You, me and dad." I mumbled as I remembered how much I suffered back then in London because of her. I remembered how often I caught dad, looking at the letter, she wrote before taking off.

I felt a kiss on the side of my head. "I'm so proud of you and who you've become. Dad would've been too if he was here."

"Really?" I looked at him. He nodded his head.

"I don't lie." He flashed me a smile. I kissed his cheek then leaned against his shoulder again. We didn't say anything but enjoyed some time together.

"Hey, wake up, Natalya." Addy whispered. I yawned as I saw my brother smiling at me. Rubbing my eyes, I began to sat up.

"Did I fall asleep?" I asked, as I pushed the covers off me.

"Yeah. You passed out the moment you rested your head against my shoulder." He gave me his hand and I took it to get off the bed. "The lunch's ready now and we all are waiting for you. Go freshen up."

I made my way inside my bathroom to wash my face and pee. My cheeks heat up as I remembered how Darius helped me locate the keys to my bathroom.

Oh the embarrassment!

I just prayed that he could be a kind soul for once and didn't ever bring it up.

I tied the strings to my short as I walked down the stairs. I heard the clatter of plates and spoons even before I walked inside the kitchen.

I looked up and immediately stopped. "What in the bloody world is he still doing here?!" I stared wide eyes at the green eyed monster, sitting on one of the kitchen stools, munching on m–MY CHOCOLATE! "And eating my chocolate!"

"Yes! Kill him!" Addy walked inside the kitchen.

"Natalya Rose Stepanov! That's no way to talk to your guest!" Ella scolded, as I plopped down on one of the stools. She glared at me then at Addy. "Behave. Both of you."

"Sorry." I mumbled and she nodded her head approvingly. Ella is like a mother I never had. She supported me in everything and she never really hesitated to call out for my rude behaviour. She was the reason that I'm still a girl, otherwise I would've been a guy, considering I lived with an elder brother and dad.

In short she put up with both, mine and Addy's, usual crap.

"Adrian, you know what to do if you don't want the couch for the next few days." Ella gave Addy a sickly sweet smile, who scowled once she turned her back to us.

I let out a short laugh but shut my mouth once his scowl turned to me. I glanced at Darius who was trying hard to control his laughter.

"I know its very late, but do you need some help?" I asked Ella, sheepishly. She chuckled as she settled beside Addy.

"Yeah, you can help us finish this all." She jerked her head to delicious looking lasagna.