~•17•~

"Nick a dick."

~Natalya~

"Addy, please!"

"No!"

"Addy, pleaseeee!"

"No, Natalya!"

"Plea---"

"No and that's final. You're not going to Russia alone."

"But why?" I whined, looking at him. He rolled his eyes and turned up the volume just when Youngblood by 5SOS started to play.

I huffed and crossed my arms against my chest and looked outside the window as he drove me to the school.

I was annoyed with my brother. After getting all excited yesterday when Ace popped the idea of having a mini vacation in Russia, I started to ask about our family living there.

He avoided answering the question and distracted me with chocolates. Now when I asked him about going to Russia with my friends, he instantly denied.

I began to bob my head as I listen to 5SOS. I thought about last night. I didn't tell anything that happened yesterday to anyone.

When Addy got home, he found me sleeping on the couch. I didn't know when the guys left because I slept in the midway of watching 'The Skyscraper'. No offence to Dawyn Johnson, but that film was bloody boring. Ace was the one who insisted on watching that film.

Addy did question me in the morning, why the living room was a mess. Eating with three guys is not an amazing experience. We fought over the last slice of pizza, last bag of chips and last cup of ice cream. Isaac and I shared gummy bears and when Darius and Ace made fun of him, he flipped them off before throwing two cushions at them. Which successfully hit their faces.

And because of our mess, I had to lie once again to Addy that it was because I was feeling very hungry. He and Ella didn't get any suspicious because of how many empty wrappers and pizza boxes were lying in the living room.

I can eat a lot if I want to.

I was also kind of saved from Ella last night as she wanted to know everything about the so called date.

Addy stopped the car in front of the school gate. I opened the door and stepped out without saying goodbye.

"Good bye, Natalya!" I ignored him and stomped my way in the building.

I'm gonna give him silent treatment.

I didn't wanna come to school today. The girls were blowing my phone by asking me about my date. And now that I was in school, I couldn't ignore them.

"Hey! Have you seen Natalya?" I paused as I heard Charli.

"No, I haven't. I've been trying to reach her but it keeps on going to voice mail." Joseph sighed.

I walked from there as fast as I could. I couldn't just face them right now. They would be so disappointed once they hear about what a disaster this date was.

I thanked my lucky stars when I decided to put my blonde locks in a braid and wore glasses instead of contact lens. I was wearing a brown sweatshirt with dark blue jeans as it was better than wearing a hoodie. I learnt it the hard way.

"Hey, baby cakes!" I jumped once Ace put his arm over my shoulders.

Great! If Ace has spotted me first then either the girls are blind or my cover is not good enough.

"Baby cakes?" Ace asked again. I looked at him with a pout. "What happened? And why the fuck are you wearing this shit?" I scowled at him.

I turned my head to see Isaac tailing behind us with Darius. He nodded his head in greeting and I smiled in return.