~•43•~

"Do you want my babies?"

~Natalya~

"Oh c'mon! You're still mad at me?! I even gave you your wrist band!" Rome exclaimed as he sat beside me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "You can take it back. I'm not dying here for this." I waved the said wrist band in front of his face.

"I'm sorry, sweet cheeks." He ruffled my hair before pulling me in a side hug. I smiled snuggling to his side.

"Hey Rome! You up for a match?!" Elo called him as she threw him a beach volley ball. Which he not so gracefully caught it.

"Sure." He turned to me, grinning. "Will you be my personal cheer leader?"

"You wish." I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face.

"You guys not playing?" Ace asked looking at me and Charli who was sitting on the other side of Rome.

She shook her head. "I'm tired. And I rather watch this. I know how brutal Isaac and Darius are at this."

Isaac and Darius, turned to her and smirked.

"As you say." Ace's eyes flicked over to me. "What about you?"

"Clumsiness and sports don't go together. So I'm also gonna watch you guys play and keep Charli company." Charli blew me air kisses making me chuckle.

Ace then went back to our friends. Where they were about to start the game. Isaac and Darius vs Elo, Ace and Rome.

I watched with narrowed eyes as two girls came giggling towards Isaac and Darius.

They said something to the guys and soon they joined their team.

I squinted my eyes as the blonde girl flirted with Darius.

"Poor hot dog." I snapped my eyes to the hot dog squeezed in my hand. I quickly put it away and wiped my hand. "You should join the other team. They're clearly lacking one player." She winked at me before pushing me towards Ace.

I glared at her before walking to Rome. He gave me a wide smile. "You joining?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I thought about it and yeah....why not. And you guys are also in need of one more player."

Darius looked at me with narrowed eyes before whispering something to Isaac who nodded his head then smirked at me.

"Sure." Elo chuckled picking up on why I joined the game and I gave her a mischievous smile. "Remove your shirt as well." I gave her an uncertain look. She rolled her eyes. "Trust me."

I bit my lips before reluctantly pulling my shirt off. I was feeling a bit self conscious after seeing the two girls who've joined the opposite team. They were tall and perfectly tanned. And really beautiful. Those two looked like models.

I felt eyes on my whole body as I shrugged off my shirt. I shook my hair a little before taking my place beside Elo at front while the guys remained at the back.

My skin began to flush as Darius looked at me with his dark hooded eyes.

I gasped as the ball hit Darius' face. He was totally caught off guard.

He glared at Ace who has thrown the ball.

"Natalya, I think you should reconsider being together with him. He lost a race and now he's not even able to catch a fuCking ball. I think Rome's the best option for you." Elo snickered as she elbowed me and I glared at her.

Please let the ground swallow me!

Rome let out an uncomfortable chuckle before looking at me then turned away from me quickly.