~•14•~

"He's a walking STD machine!"

~Darius~

I've been thinking about the deal or bet or whatever the fuCk that is, all the week. And so far we were winning it. Because it was Friday today and girls still haven't found the so called fuCking perfect guy.

I've got few things in mind that I'll make Natalya do. The boys were also thrilled that they'll have to order Elo and Charli around. This will be just like old days accept now there was a new addition, Natalya.

Elo and Charli were desperately finding the guy for Natalya. Apparently the guy Charli chose for her is out of town. And didn't know when he'll be back. This whole thing is between us, the girls and obviously now the twins also.

I didn't know the reason but the golden boy was avoiding the girls as well as the twins. I guessed its because of all the whole fiasco that took place a few days ago with Madison.

Well that was fuCking good for me. I didn't like it when that asShOle was near Natalya.

Speaking of Natalya, we were currently sitting together.

Hard to fuCking believe it?

Well since that day in cafeteria, where we joined them, there was some sort of understanding between the two groups.

We didn't ask them but sat at their table during the whole break. Things were awkward at first but Joseph, Logan and Natalya were great in eliminating the tension between us. Especially Natalya, who constantly asked and talked about the most random and stupid sHit.

Like now.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked me.

We were sitting on the bleachers. The twins, Elo and Ace were in class. Which left only me, Isaac, Charli and her.

"Why ask now? You've been fuCking blabbering about stuff since we got here." I smirked, looking at her.

"Touché." We chuckled. She sobered up then looked at me again. "You have really pretty eyes."

A chuckle left from my mouth as I looked at her, surprised.

"Well most people don't like them. They seem normal." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Pfft..they are bloody stupid then. I like them. They're so bright when light hits them and then they turned darker shade like forest. Mysterious and dark when.....the sunlight don't hit them." She smiled shrugging her shoulders.

"You like them?" I asked once again, quite flattered with her compliment.

"Well duh, that's why I said that." Her blue eyes shone brightly as the rays of sunlight hit her face.

Well this conversation is definitely not stupid. Crazy? Yes. But not fuCking stupid.

"This means you love my eyes?" I smirked as I saw a blush creeping on her face.

She looks even more beautiful with that blush.

"Well...I...No..Arghhh!" She then rested her head on her knees.

"Leave her alone, Darius." Charli said, annoyed.

"Don't be a fuCking sore loser." I snorted.

"You didn't even win it." Natalya pointed out.

"Yet." Isaac muttered.

The girls rolled their eyes.

"And what do we have here...." We all turned to see Nick. A scowl left my mouth as I saw him looking at Natalya, like he was fuCking ready to devour her.