~•35•~

"Must be on his man period"

~Natalya~

We all descended the stairs, carefully. Not to trip ourselves. Especially me. This gown had a long tail. And this time I was hell bent on not wearing heels.

I did a little victory dance when Charli realized that I was not gonna wear heels. At any cost.

I glanced down the stairs to see the boys. And I almost laughed at their reaction. Their jaw had literally dropped to the floor after seeing us.

But it wasn't like we were normal. We were totally drooling over them.

My body began to warm as Darius looked me up and down, with wide green eyes.

Honestly, I was doing the same thing. He was looking amazing. Handsome. And.....HOT. His wild hair were now a little shorter. Thanks to my courtesy.

"You guys clean up nice." Elo smirked looking at each one of the guy. But her eyes were mostly trained on Isaac.

"Thanks." He smirked back and Elo glared at him.

"You're suppose to compliment us back."

"We're gonna have a hard time looking after you guys." Ace said pulling Charli to his side. "You're looking beautiful in black, baby." He whispered to Charli.

"Thanks, baby." She kissed his cheeks.

"We should get going now." Darius said walking outside the house. I frowned and my mood downed a little when he didn't acknowledge me and left without even sparing me a glance.

"Didn't find a date?" Elo asked Isaac and Ace who just shrugged their shoulders.

"He was fine before." Ace frowned, wrapping his arm around Charli and leading her outside.

"Must be on his man periods." Elo muttered making me burst in laughter. Isaac lips also twitched upwards, shaking his head before walking outside.

Elo linked her arms with mine. "Let's go baby!" She smiled at me and I tried to smile back before walking outside of the house.

"What are the arrangements?" Elo asked as we step outside in the cool weather.

"Charli and Ace will drive together. You guys are coming with us." Isaac said while, opening the passenger door for us.

We settled down. Darius was already in the car, looking at me through the rare mirror but I didn't glance at him. Instead engaged myself in something Elo was talking about.

We reached the school after some time. The whole drive, Elo and I sang through all the songs.

Isaac was cursing the whole drive tk school, as both Elo and I, couldn't sing to save our lives. And as for Darius, he would glance at me from time to time but I would totally ignore him.

"Thanks fuCk!" Isaac muttered, stepping out of the car. He opened the passenger door for us. "I would've fuCking jumped out of the car if the school was any further." He grumbled making Elo and I giggle.

Darius came and stood beside me. His right arm touching my left. I looked down before, moving myself a little away from him.

"Hey guys!" Charli and Ace came smiling at us. She looked at Isaac with a frown. "Why such faces?"

"Don't fuCking ask." He gritted, before walking ahead. Elo and I laughed as Charli and Ace looked at us with confusion.

We saw Isaac returning back and held out his hand to Elo. My eyes widened and I tried so bloody hard to contain my squeal.