~•48•~

"You fuCked up!"

~Natalya~

"and it was fuCking amazing. If I were to move out from my dad's, that's the place that I'll move into."

"Yeah?" I huffed as I tried to straightened my hair.

"Uh-huh. Baby, you're distracted."

"Sorry. I'm just trying to get this thing done. Properly."

"You're really into this Halloween party? What the fuCk are you even doing?"

"I'm straightening my hair. Well trying to at least. And this is my first Halloween party so of course I'm into it!" I yelled through the phone.

"FuCk! My ears!" I giggled. "I'm fuCking curious about what you're dressed up as. And I can't fuCking wait to see the daMn outfit!" I smiled as he said that.

"I'm sure you'll like it!"

"Oh I know I will. Every daMn thing looks perfect on you, baby." I felt my cheeks heat up. "But this whole secrecy is fuCking killing me! At least tell me if its too hot or not too hot."

"Well......you'll be the judge of that." I smiled and bit my lips as I heard his groan.

"Okay......is it revealing or not? Not that I mind if you're wearing a revealing outfit because it your choice how you want to dress but if you are then I'm not letting you out of my fuCking sight! And even if you're not wearing something revealing, you're still not going anywhere!"

I laughed at him. We've been talking since he left Isaac's house to pick me up. He was not driving today because today. He planned to get wasted. With me.

Hilarious!

When we all went shopping, no body bought a bloody thing that day. And then in the end, Charli suggested the guys to keep their outfits a secret and we would do the same and reveal it at the Halloween party. And as you can guessed, my grumpy boyfriend was not so happy about it.

"Oh finally! Now get your pretty asS down! I'm here."

"Okay." I smiled through the phone before hanging up.

After hearing the doorbell, I checked myself one more time, before making my way downstairs. I descended extra slowly and carefully as I was wearing high heeled knee high boots and I didn't want any accidents to occur. Especially today. Due to my. Bloody. Clumsiness.

"You're looking stupid." I heard Addy as I walked down the stairs.

"Not so surprisingly I can say the same thing about you." My eyes widened as I heard the calm but strong voice of Darius.

"What the fuCk did you say, KID?"

"Okay! Enough you two! Jesus you're worst then kids." I smiled at Ella and her eyes widened as I made my way to the living room. "Oh my god! You're looking absolutely gorgeous!"

Simultaneously the guys turned to look at me. Their eyes widened as they ran their eyes up and down. A certain pair of green eyes gave me chills. Definitely not the bad kind. Chills that I welcomed with open arms.

Finally the warm forest eyes met mine. They were filled with adoration and love. And I felt my cheeks flush under his gaze.

"Hi." I bit my lips and smiled when it took him few seconds to reply.

"Hey." He said walking towards me. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Now I'm certain that you've put a trick on me to keep me wrapped around your dainty fingers."