~•47•~

"But I'm your dork"

~Natalya~

I smiled, staring at the calm and quiet water. Just by looking at the sun setting down, the evening hue, calmed my nerves.

I giggled, wiggling my toes as the cool water met my feet.

My body instantly relaxed as the warm familiar arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned my back against his chest and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here standing alone?" Darius asked, nuzzling my neck.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just looking so beautiful here. I couldn't help it."

We and our friends, who were sitting around a bon fire, were the only ones I could see around this side of the beach.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, putting my hands over his, around my waist.

"Hmmm....I can't just leave my girl here alone. What if a large turtle comes and eat you?"

I laughed and elbowed his abs. "Now we wouldn't want that."

He laughed with me as well then kissed my shoulder. "It's cold here. Let's go inside?"

"Nah. I'm fine."

"You're literally freezing." I could picture him rolling his pretty green eyes.

"I'm fineeeeee." I smiled at his concern. I was enjoying the cool wind, blowing my hair.

He grumbled something but I shook my head at him. We stood like that with his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder enjoying this calmness around us. And of course our friends laughter in the background.

" I'll miss this." I whispered, snuggling closer to him.

He hummed. "We can always come back."

"Really?"

I felt him shrug his shoulders. "Yeah. But may be next time just the two of us. As much as I love my friends they can be a huge pain in my aSs."

I laughed, lightly hitting his arm which was wrapped around my waist. "Just admit you love them and that you love being here with them."

"Nah-uh. That's not happen anytime soon. They'll never let me hear the fuCking end of it." He chuckled. "How about we walk a little? I'm fuCking tired standing here." He moved a little away before taking my hand in his and tugging me towards him.

I smiled and we both began to walk with our hands entwined while the other was holding our flip flops.

"I brought this for you." I looked at Darius as he began to take something out of his shorts pocket.

I smiled and kissed his cheeks as he gave me my favorite Hershey's Kisses.

"I thought they were finished?" I asked as I unwrapped one and ate it.

"Yeah. But I hid some from you for later. I fuCking knew that you'll finish them." I gave him a sheepish smile as I put one in his mouth as well.

We walked hand in hand for about half an hour, talking and eating the sweet kisses that he bought.

When we returned back to the beach house, Joseph, Logan, Isaac and Grayson were sitting outside talking and drinking while the girls and Ace went sleeping in their rooms.

Darius stayed back with the guys and I made my way to our room and started to pack the few things.

Tomorrow we were going back to our town. Back to our regular lives. Back to lives we've escaped for a little.