~•22•~

"My Knight in the shining armor"

~Darius~

I scowled as I watched her leave with Ace. Hand in fuCking hand.

Madison came to stand beside me. "Baby, why did you leave?"

"Ummmm hello? Cuz you stink." Charli muttered. Isaac and I burst into laughter.

Madison threw a dirty look in Charli's direction. "Shut up, loser."

"On second thought....I'll be joining them." Isaac smirked at me before leaving in the direction of Ace and Natalya.

"You can leave too, you know." Madison gave a sickly sweet smile to Charli.

"Nahhh. I'm actually enjoying here." She said and wrapped her hand around my elbow.

Even though we were not close as we were before, Charlie still helped us sometimes.

Elo also helped us bu t draws a line when Isaac's in the picture. To this day, I still didn't know what went down between those two.

"What's your fuCking problem? Don't you wanna save your guy from that bitCh?" Madison hissed and pointed her finger in the direction of Ace and Natalya.

I glared at her as she called Natalya a bitCh.

My gaze then turned to Ace and Natalya. They were both eating and drinking food like this is their fuCking last meal. And to my surprise, Isaac was also stuffing his face with whatever he could get his hands on.

"The only bitCh here is you. Don't you dare call her that. And please Ace is not my guy. My legs are not open 24/7 for anyone. Unlike someone." Charli snapped at Madison. I tried to so hard to control my laugh but I did end up laughing at the red angry face of Madison.

I frowned as I watched Charli walked over to Ace, Isaac and Natalya, leaving me behind.

I jerked a little as I felt nails on my chest. I looked down at Madison as she pouted at me.

"Baby, you know that was a one time thing and I'm really sorry about it. You know I love you right? Please," She began rubbing my chest. "Just like old times." She tried to whisper seductively.

I grabbed her hand and pushed her away. Her eyes widened as she stumbled a little but regain her posture.

"This is in the nicest way I can say, stay the fuCk away from me. Whatever we had is fuCking over."

I left her there and made my way to my friends. They were all laughing at something. But I didn't care.

I grabbed Natalya's hand once I reached them and turned her to face me.

My eyes widened once I looked at her. The area around her mouth was covered with chocolate. And her cheeks full of whatever the fuCk she was eating.

"Waaat aree yooo roing?!" She asked with her mouth full. Looking like a child.

Adorable.

"Natalya....that's fuCking disgusting." Isaac muttered as he slung he licked his fingers.

"Yeah that's gold coming from you." I laughed as I stared at the big red stain on his jacket.

Ace and I began to chuckle while he cursed.

Charli came farword and began to clean Natalya's face while muttering something.

The only words I could get were 'babysitting' and 'killing Elo'.

"C'mon lets go." I pulled Natalya with me and led her to the dance floor.

"Baby cakes!" I cursed under my breath as I heard that stupid fuCking nickname.