~•23•~

"Oh you're dead Knight!"

~Natalya~

"Addy, what's wrong ?" I asked as we entered our house. "You've been quite the whole ride home. I know something happened."

"What?! No! I was just getting bored an-" He began to pace back and forth in the living room.

I looked at Ella who was chewing her lips and looking worried.

"Can someone please tell me what happened?! And before any of you try to deny it, I know there's something that's bothering you. I want to know what that thing is!" I looked at both of them. I was breathing hard by now.

"Natalya!" Ella glared at me.

I bit my lips and gave both of them an apologetic look. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you guys like that."

My nose tingled as I tried to stop my tears.

"Hey hey." Addy pulled me in his arms. "No need to be sorry, okay." He kissed my temple. "I just don't want you to be worried about unimportant stuff."

"That stuff was clearly important if it made you react like that." My voice muffled because of my face in his chest. "I'm not a baby anymore. I want to know what you're going through and I want to be there for you just like you're always there for me."

He chuckled, lightly. "You'll always be my baby sister. But yeah I should tell you everything tomorrow. Let's call it a night. We're both clearly exhausted."

"You don't have to if you don't want to. And I'm really sorry for reacting poorly. I may have over reacted." I pulled back and gave him a sheepish smile.

He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "No. I think you should know everything. It's important to you. And after hearing everything, whatever decision you'll take, we'll respect that." I gave him a confused look. "Go change out of this dress now. I still don't like it on you." He grumbled, making me laugh.

"Guess someone's back to their normal self." I teased.

"Just change out of it." He rolled his eyes, pushing me towards the stairs.

I chuckled while removing my one heel then aiming it up in the direction of my room.

"Careful." He warned, before climbing up the stairs.

I gave him a big thumbs up and waited for him to leave. When the sight was clear, I threw the heel. It landed with a thud, giving me an unknown satisfaction. I did a happy dance because no one can see that nor that I care. I then picked my next heel and aimed it but the vibration from my phone stopped me. I dropped the heel to look at the text from Eleanor.

Elo: Pjs night?

Oops....I pouted as I remembered that I cannot go since Addy will tell me something important tomorrow.

Raincheck?

Elo: Now I have to listen to Charli's whining. Not fuCking fair :(

Good luck :P

I smiled, closing my phone and placed it on the step of the stair. I picked the heel back and aim it again but this time inside of my room. But before I could throw it, the ringtone stopped my mission.

I furrowed my brows.

Who in the world will call me this late?

I groaned as I picked up my phone and looked at the caller id. And groaned harder and stomped my feet before picking it up. "What?!"