~•30•~

"I'm trying to be fuCking romantic"

~Natalya~

Darius drove his car, following Isaac's. There was complete silence in the car. It wasn't uncomfortable. But I was really nervous.

And I don't even know why?

"Wait. Why are we turning? Didn't Isaac drove straight ahead?" I asked as Darius turned his car to the right.

"I just want some time alone with you." He shrugged his shoulders giving me a small smile. "And before you say that we're alone right now, I want to be somewhere peaceful and quite and when I'm definitely not driving." I let out a small laugh.

He drove us through some forest after ten minutes. It was really dark and silent. There was no car was around. In short it was scaring the crap out of me.

"So this is where you're gonna kill me and leave my body to rot?" He looked at me before bursting in laughter. "I don't think I ask something funny?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Relax. If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it way before." He said after he calmed down from his laughter. He was driving deeper and deeper into the forest.

"Where are we going?"

Aren't you a bit too late to ask this question?

I rolled my eyes at my idiotic self.

He glanced at me then turned back to the road. Or more like the forest. "Do you trust me?"

I thought about it. He was a jerk. But he was also sweet and caring when he wanted to be.

I still remember the day when my mother showed up. He was there to held when everything around me was crashing.

He was there and handled the whole Nick situation.

And about the recent phone thing, after the fight with Logan, the first thing he did was comfort me.

So yeah I do trust him.

And so I told him. He gave me a wide smile and even though it was hard to look because of the darkness, I could still picture those huge dimples of his when he smiled.

"I should call my brother to look here first if I didn't show up tomorrow." I joked making him chuckle.

"Then I better start packing my stuff to move across the country. Hey how's London? May be I should move there." We both laughed at that.

Suddenly he turned to look at me. Making me stop my laughing episode. His gaze was so intense that I turned my face to look outside and realized that we've came to a stop.

I looked ahead to see that it was some sort of cliff I guess. I couldn't see much because of the darkness.

"Natalya?" I looked to my right to see that Darius is offering me his hand to step outside. When did he come here? "My hand is starting to hurt you know." He chuckled.

I quickly put my hand in his. "Sorry."

"I think when someone helps, you've to say thanks rather than sorry." He joked.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, blushing.

Thank God he can't see my face right now.

"You look cute when you blush."

Okay I take it back.

He stopped walking and look up the sky. I furrowed my brows but did the same. A gasp left my lips.