~•34•~

"Jealous of my own daMn car"

~Natalya~

Darius and I spent half of the day lazing in his room. We cuddled and talked about us. Nothing else.

He also allowed me to cut his hair, which of course was not a very good idea. Let's just say that he might need to go to the barber urgently. It was not bad but it was not either.

I kissed his lips while I adjusted the beanie on his head. He smiled, kissing my neck.

I was over the moon with the fact that he allowed me to cut his hair. He trusted me enough. And that was all I needed. Even if in the end I ruined it.

Later, he gave me a grant tour of his house. Wait let me rephrase it......he gave me a tour of his whole mansion. Which made me super tired.

In the last, he showed me the collection of his cars. Along with his Rosa, he have one other car which he didn't use that often. Well it was some Ferrari. Well that was all I know. I was too busy drooling over that bloody car.

"That's yo

"That's yo....your ca...car?" I almost lost my balance as I walked further inside the garage.

"Yeah. I don't often drive this. Sometimes just for...uhhh fun. Yeah. Just for fun." Darius smirked at my shocked face.

I walked towards the car. Touching its hood. I smiled as I touch the Ferrari logo.

"You never look at me like you're looking at my fuCking car!" I laughed and tried to cover my now flushing face.

He walked towards me, smiling at me. "I can't fuCking believe that I'm jealous of my own daMn car now." He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. "But at the end only I can kiss these lips." He gazed at me with those green eyes of his, shining with happiness.

"Wanna go for a ride?" He asked against my lips. I nodded my head vigorously. He smiled and kissed my lips once again. "Hop on then." 

"Wait let me just grab my things so you don't have to drive back here just to get those." I began to walk back in the house.

"But I want to spent the whole day with you!" He whined like a baby while I rolled my eyes at him and stopped to look at him.

"It's better if you drop me off first. You don't want Addy coming after you after he find out that you and I were ALONE last night. Oh and today as well." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Okay fine. Just get back quick. And fuCking bring me my black hoddie." He grumbled while going around the car to the driving seat.

I nodded my head and went back inside the house.

After getting my bag and his hoddie, we drove through the town. It was amazing. And I was glad that my reaction to his car was not different then others.