~•8•~

"Chocolates Are Healthy!"

~Natalya~

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Today was marked as the most embarrassing day of my life. First, I fell down on the floor in front of everyone in school. Second, I ended up falling on Darius' lap. And last, I hit my head with the green eyed monster. Three bloody times!

After going through all the events that happened today, I've came up with the conclusion that I should stay away from Darius. The guy screams trouble. I don't know what's with him but I've never ever felt something like this anyone before. I felt bloody tingles just by him looking at me!

I looked down at my wrist and felt heat creeped on my face. I couldn't forget the way his hand was wrapped around mine. The way his green eyes were gazing into mine. It gave me weird sensation in my stomach. Good weird. And I kinda felt safe wit---okay what?! Shut your bloody mouth, Natalya!

I shook my head to get rid of these stupid thoughts and just then the three imbecile human beings entered the dining room. I didn't look at them instead watched Jules who was making a mess of her food.

I heard the sound of the chair moving beside me and I inwardly groaned as I saw the ash blonde guy, Ace, sit beside me. I'm still a bit salty at him for such a gross remark he made outside. I looked in front to see Darius smirking at me.

Oh how I wish to slap that smirk out of his face.

"Did you like our gardens?" Margot asked me.

"Yeah. They're very beautiful." I replied while Addy served me Chicken fried steak. My mouth watered by just looking at them.

"You can always stop by. I don't mind having some company. And Jules wouldn't mind another friend, right baby?" Margot smiled at me.

I giggled as Jules squealed, clapping her hands. "Of course, mommy! Nat, you should come here every day! We'll play lots and lots of games together in the garden! Oh and we can also cook. I like to bake cookies. We'll bake together."

"I would stop you right there." Addy said looking at Jules. "Kitchen and Natalya should not be used in the same sentence." I rolled my eyes at him but kept quiet and continued to inhale the delicious steak.

"Why?" Jules asked, looking very curious.

"Let's just say Natalya has a not so great history with kitchen." He smirked, glancing at me. I ignored him and also the snicker that left Darius mouth and kept myself busy with the best steak.

"C'mon Adrian, you can't just leave us all hanging now." Darius smirked, looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

Stupid wanker!

"Well I remember this one time, dad called me, I was actually in Jersey at that time. So he called me and started cursing and yelling, basically he was rambling and I couldn't even understood a damn work but later when he calmed down he said that we almost lost the house because this miss here was cooking." I hid my face in embarrassment as I heard few short laughs. "She was not even cooking. She was just boiling noodles!" This made the whole table erupted in laughter. I groaned and hit his arm.

"C'mon Natalya, no need to be upset. I myself was horrible at cooking. But I learned when I married Ethan. Not that he wanted me to but I wanted to cook for him. I'm sure you'll also learn once you're a bit older." Margot gave me an encouraging smile and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I still remember that horrible period of my life. I had to eat everything she made so I won't make her upset." Ethan smiled lovingly at Margot.