~•49•~

"Some serious asS whooping"

~Darius~

Don't pick me up today. Gonna ride with girls. Love ya 😽

I read the text, Natalya sent me, second time. I looked at the time, it was sent an hour before.

Why the fuCk was she up this early in the morning? And why the fuCk didn't she tell me she had plans with girls today?

K.

I replied. I know I acted like a jerk just now. But after how Natalya yelled in front of my family and her best friend that I forced her to drink. It fuCking hurt. And made me so dAmn furious.

I just wanted her to let go of her nervousness. I knew how hard it might've been for her to enter her mother's house who was not even in the town at that moment.

She knew that she has unintentionally hurt me. She has been texting me every hour of the day. With sweet words which were so fuCking hard to ignore. She was so fuCking hard to ignore.

That's why I spent the whole Sunday with guys. We went to the arena where Devil's Night took place. We raced and taught some stuff to Rome and Joseph. Logan wasn't into it. After Rome was done with his photography work, he and I raced and guess who won? Me! I would've won that night as well, if I wasn't so surprised and shocked to see my girlfriend with some dude.

"You good?" Isaac eyed me from across the locker.

"Yeah." I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't. The classes would start in about five minutes and there was still no sign of girls. We've even texted them but didn't get any response from any of them.

FuCking irresponsible!

Suddenly everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and stared behind me with wide eyes. I watched as Ace's eyes also widened and his mouth gaped open.

Isaac and I turned and if I wasn't wearing shades, I would've also resembled to one of these lunatics. I heard Isaac cursed.

I watched as Natalya, Charli and Elo walked in like they own the fuCking place. Natalya was walking confidently between Elo and Charli.

I smirked as I noticed Natalya wearing my varsity jacket. She was wearing mustard color shorts, showing off her long legs and white t-shirt. Her wild long blonde hair let down. She was looking beautiful.

 She was looking beautiful

"Hey." She greeted me shyly, biting her lips.

I nodded my head in response. I saw her pink lips transformed into a pout.

"Where were you guys?" Ace asked Charli who was busy scrolling through her phone.

"We were actually having breakfast at our favorite place. Away from the people." She answered.