~•37•~

"Lots and lots of kisses"

~Natalya~

"Look we're matching!" I glanced down at Jules who was twirling, showing me the same white dress which I was wearing but in much bigger size than her's.

"Oh my god! You're looking beautiful, sweety." I blushed, looking at Margot who now entered Jules' room.

After running away from Darius, Jules took me to her room. All the way saying how mean her brother was, making me cry. And I definitely agreed with this little sweet girl.

Darius was a jerk. How could he say something like that? My head was already throbbing with I don't know what and then he began his bloody drama.

After throwing up, and showering, I get in the dress that Margot gave me. And now I was back Jules' room, getting reading for the day.

"Mommy, Darius is big bad meany! He made Natty cry!" I snapped my attention to Jules who was balling her fist showing how much upset she was with Darius.

"Jules, that is something between Natalya and Darius. And they'll figure it out. And speaking about being mean, didn't you scare Natalya with a lizard that day?" Margot raised her brows while I tried to stifle my laugh at the shocked expression of Jules.

"Darius! I hate you!" She yelled before running out of the room. Probably to kill Darius.

And if she didn't kill then I definitely would.

Margot chuckled before coming behind me. "Let me do your hair." I tried to shake my head 'no'. "Please." I gave her a smile before nodding my head. "You know, Darius is not a bad guy. But what he did right now was not good as well."

"You know what he did?" I asked, looking at her through the mirror.

She chuckled. "It doesn't take a genius to know what he feed you." I nodded my head. "And its done. C'mon lets have breakfast."

"The braid looks beautiful. Thanks for doing that and for the dress." I smiled.

She has given me her white dress after knowing that I didn't have anything to wear accept the dress from yesterday.

And even if everyone in the house knew about Darius and me, I wouldn't find it appropriate to wonder around just in Darius' hoddie.

"No problem, honey. Now let's go. And let me tell you something. Give hard time to Darius." She winked before linking her arm with mine and taking me to the kitchen.

We walked in the kitchen and saw Darius, Ethan and Jules all settled down, waiting for us.

"Sorry." Margot gave a sheepish smile before taking her sit beside Ethan who in return just playfully glared at her.

I looked around the table. Darius was sitting on the other side of Ethan and Jules beside Margot.

I gave a stink eye to Darius before raising my head high and walking to sit beside Jules. She's smiled at me while Darius pouted, giving me his pretty puppy eyes.