~•18•~

"Please I'm begging you"

~Darius~

"Why the fuck do even think that you can run away from us, baby cakes?" Ace asked, pulling Natalya away from me and Joseph, and settling her beside him.

"Can you please cut with the baby cakes?" Charli asked clearly annoyed. And jealous.

I glared at Natalya and Ace, both sitting together. And so fucking close to each other.

That name was annoying the fuck out of me. Well there were two reasons for that actually. One, I couldn't fucking call her baby cakes because we are not really close. Neither is Ace but there's something about his personality that everyone felt comfortable around him. Which I fucking envy the most.

Second, I didn't like that they both gave each other some fucking pet names, which normally is the shit couples do. And that pissed me off even more. Even if he was one of my best friend. Because I fucking like her.

At first I was in denial. But after yesterday, when she was on a date with that dick, I've come to realize that I fucking care for her. More than I should.

My blood was boiling because of the shit Nick was spitting. To be honest, that shit didn't deserve her. When I first saw her yesterday, I was awestruck with her beauty. She wasn't wearing something special or flashy, just a casual dress. Ace and Isaac had to control me from barging in the restaurant and taking her with me. But after the shit that dick said to her, I couldn't control and not even Isaac. We went and beat the fuck out of him.

"Why? It's sweet and matches her personality." Ace answered, smirking at me.

Fucker's doing this on purpose. He wants to make me feel jealous, which I am every time she's around some guy. Especially the twins. They are around her every-fucking-time.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up so that Natalya could tell what had happened yesterday." Elo glared at Charli and Ace. The two glared back at her but kept their mouth shut for good. Elo could be pretty fucking dangerous when she wanted to be. She turned to Natalya who was now sitting between the twins.

See! That's what I'm fucking talking about.

Natalya took a deep breath then looked at the two girls. "Promise me you'll not feel guilty about anything."

Charli and Elo looked at each other then back at her, nodding their head.

I know the girls got the clue that they've made a huge fucking mistake, setting her up with Nick.

"Okay so after you left me....."

I saw guilt began to settle behind Charli and Elo's eyes as Natalya proceed to tell them. Logan was breathing hard, trying to control his anger and as for Joseph, he was just tracing circles on Natalya's palm.

"That's all I guess. And yeah yesterday these three were in my house to cheer me up. I could've replied to your texts but I was feeling bad that you loss the bet because of me. I'm really sorry." She finished looking at the girls.

I looked at her in bewilderment. The girls set her on a date with a spineless dick and she was the one apologizing?

This girl got some serious issues.

"No you don't have to." Charli came in front of her. "We were the one who practically force you to go on the date with that---"

"Dick." Elo cut her off. "FuCk....I'm really sorry, Natalya. You don't know how much guilty I'm feeling right now."

"You promised that you'll not feel guilty. And its all okay. Trust me." Natalya grinned at the girls.

"Gosh! It's because of us that your first date is not a happy memory." Charli mumbled.